17

Day 2

The view is always amazing up here. It's like the whole city is mine, and this spot is all mine. I think it's my third time coming up here. Skimming the soft grass with my fingers and just viewing the clouds slowly passing by. Several birds fly here and there. The sound of the city hidden from this hill. It's nothing but mother nature whispering into the air. Today I came up to write on my song. I already wrote a second verse, but the chorus and pre chorus is still in production. The notebook was next to me with a pencil layed on top, my handwriting spelling out my feelings.

"I don't deserve it
I know I don't deserve it
But stay with me a minute
I'll swear I'll make you worth it
Can't you forgive me?
At least just temporarily
I know that this is my fault
I should've been more careful"

The verse explains on how I feel Justin looks at me. Even though we "started over" I know he'll carry on the incident and any fuck-ups I ever did. It's my fault, so I put it in bold to emphasize how deeply I am taking the blame. I wish maybe one day I can bring this song to life. For now it's just a tune in my head.

I pickup my notebook and barely realize the shadows around me are fading away. I pull out my phone and check the time, it's already seven and I should be getting home by now. I grab my belongings, standing up afterwards. Then I cautiously go down these steps on the side of the hell that I found. It takes me two minutes now to get down there now. The car is visible. I approach it unlocking it with my keys and get inside turning on the engine. Time to go home

;

My body was resting upon my bed as I glanced at the ceiling. All lights were turned off, my window was open so the moonlight can shimmer it's way in here to provide a source of light. The dark isn't my exact liking, I'm not that scared of it though. It was a slightly hot night so I decided to sleep in a really large, thin shirt with just panties, not that it's important but just to get the setting visually forming. My eyes close as I place my hand on my stomach. The only sound is my breathing and the soft hum of the breeze outside that rattles the leaves on the trees.

For some unknown reason I start hearing this beautiful violin playing in my mind. The sound is elegant and peaceful. I sing random words quietly following the rythm, "Baby loves I'm tryna talk to you. There's a boy and I don't quite know what to do."

I stop to think for a while but then continue after, "Good things come to those who wait, but patience ain't my thing. The way he holds me shows me he's the one. For sure the one. I'd think I'd rather wait for him forever. Instead of having him just for know.
I open my eyes and gently get out of bed walking to the window. I look out and see the moon in all it's glory,

"At night just when I look up at the moon. I wonder if he's looking at it to. And I don't know what to do. "

;

It's been a while!  Hello again,  finally an update. Sorry it was very small. I just wanted to write something 💕
I hope I can come back on Wattpad. I've just been at school and stuff