7

[5 votes=new chapter]

Today is a normal day for me. I'm not going to get coffee because I think I might get sick so I'm just taking a walk around Hollywood. Possibly a bad idea since it's usually crowded but it doesn't matter. As I'm walking pass Hollywood Highland it seems that there is a movie premiere going on. For what? I don't know. Doesn't matter. I keep walking for about one hour and decide it's time to go back home. I didn't use my car today so I take the train.

Once I get off the train it's almost dark. I hurry back home and once I get there I look back to the sky and it's  so pretty. It has pink splashed everywhere, and blue little spots like a beautiful canvas. I sit down on my porch and gaze into the distance. It's good admiring things. One thing in particular maybe. I get up and look closer to the sky. There's that weird yellow dot on the sky that I saw the day I fell and met Katherine. I tilt my head but I really don't know what the hell that is. Last time I proposed it's a star, but do stars get bigger?

I go inside the house and dial Katherine. If I recall she wanted to be in the astrology field. The call doesn't pick up and all I hear is, "Hey it's Katherine leave a message at the beep or not." I try calling again and I heard the same message. I call two more times when she finally answers, "Katherine where were you?"

"Sorry I was eating. What's up?" Katherine replies and I can hear a clink of a fork or cup.

"You know how you wanted to be in astrology or something." I start going back and forth in the kitchen.

"Yeah?" She starts munching on something.

"Well I don't know, but the day I met you I saw a yellow spot in the sky and I'm seeing it again. Can you like tell me what it is or something?"

"Probably a star or something." Her voice sounds muffled because of the food in her mouth, "Alright lemme just grab my telescope." A clatter of things rustling together occur and then Katherine speaks, "Got it. Now Imma go outside." When she says that I go outside as well. It goes silent for a moment. "Where is it?" She asks me.

I look around and give a guess, "I think it's north."

Again it goes silent and I look at it again. It's not that much of a dark blue. It's sort of the same size of a star you see in the sky but I swear it got just a tiny bit bigger. "Shit" Katherine mumbles

"What?" She sounds surprised and so am I.

"It looks like there's pink and blue flames around it. I don't know what it is though."

"What do you mean by flames?"

"Like there's little dancing fire around it but pink and blue. It's crazy! But like I said, I don't know what the hell that is. Looks like I don't know everything about astrology. I'll try doing research right now. I'll tell you when I have an answer. Talk to you later? I still haven't finished eating."

"Okay. Thank you Kathy."

"No problem Ari. Alright bye." The call clicks and I'm still left to wonder what that thing is.