20

Day 4

The truck rolled up into the driveway. Dozens of cars were parked in their spots ready to see the film that was about to play in twenty minutes. The air was cool,  the sound of crickets and the talks from other people was the sound of the night. "I'll get the blankets ready on the back." He faced towards me, I pulled out the keys from the slot.

"I'll get the snacks." We both get out the car holding our items. I stood aside the car and watched as he gracefully places the blankets on the cargo bed. He pats it a few times and hops on,  I lay the food on the surface in order to get myself up. Eventually once we get comfortable,  we're laying side by side facing the blank white screen ready for it to start. His hand holds mine and they're placed on his lap,  his other hand is wrapped around my shoulder. It was a cute snuggling position. I felt loved,  comforted,  and safe in his arms and in that moment.

The chatter from others begins to quiet down as the surrounding lampposts blink off and a flash of light from a projector beams onto the screen. "Ariana?"

"Yeah Justin." We both turn our heads towards each other and I feel his body leaning in towards me. I felt the kiss coming, but right when it seemed we would touch my eyes blinked open.

I laid in my bed, the moon was shining and I felt a bit disappointed. I can tell it's probably around 2 in the morning.

If only what I dreamt could be true. He's the boy of my dreams, and I feel ashamed to say that I still have a desire for him.

Ever loved someone so much that you have dream them into your life?

I should try to sleep again,  maybe the dream could continue and I can feel the kiss. I doubt it,  dreams never really have an ending.

Maybe another night.

Yes hello, it's me again. You've probably been waiting for an update and it's been ages since I have
Its summer so I guess I should return to Wattpad and finish what I started
So sorry for the wait, ty for being patient