4: "Don't lie to yourself."

Lorelei's pov

I drove home after Hudson left and I walked into my house to be greeted by my brother Gabe.

"Why are you still in your cheer uniform?" He asked

"I didn't feel like doing cheer today." I answered while I walked up the stairs. I reached my room and I showered. Once I got out I put on sweatpants and a rock t shirt. I turned on my Spotify and hooked up to my speakers as castle on the hill (song in media) came on. I payed in bed thinking about Turner when my phone buzzed. I turned and saw I had a text from Cayden.

Cayden⚾️😏:hey are you ok? Turner told me you were upset

Lorelei👑💅🏻: since when do you care

Cayden⚾️😏: since the day I laid eyes on you

Lorelei👑💅🏻: we ended this a long time ago Cayden

Cayden⚾️😏: I know and I messed up Lor, can you ever forgive me?

Lorelei👑💅🏻: idk Cay...

Cayden⚾️😏: just think about it Lor.

Lorelei👑💅🏻: why now Cay?

Cayden⚾️😏: when I heard about you and Turner I just got jealous and I wanted you to be mine again

Lorelei👑💅🏻: Cay... I- I don't think I can handle all this right now

Cayden ⚾️😏: what I'm trying to say is that I still love and I never stopped.

Lorelei👑💅🏻: Then why did you lie? Why did you tell me that you didn't want a girlfriend until high school and then run off to get another one? Was it just because lying was the easiest way to break up with me? Was it easier then telling me you didn't like me anymore? Was it easier then breaking my heart, because that's exactly what you did. You left me broken and alone.

Cayden⚾️😏: Lor I didn't mean for it to be like that...

Lorelei👑💅🏻: Save it Cayden I don't really have time for your bull shit anymore.

And with that I turned off my phone and didn't answer a single text he sent me.

I fell asleep to the sound of late night rain tapping against my window.

*later that night*

I woke up to the sound of something tapping at my window. I turned to look at my clock, 2:23 am. "What the actual fuck?" I mumbled while I stumbled out of bed to see what was taping on my window. I opened the blinds to see a soaking wet Cayden.

"Oh my god, Cayden what are you doing here?" I whisper yelled

"I need to talk to you." He replied. I opened my window some more so I could let him in and he came stumbling in.

"You're soaking wet." I giggled

"No shit." He replied making me laugh.

"Here take this." I said while throwing him a towel. He pulled off his shirt to show his muscular body. I admit I did stare as he dried off his wet torso.

"It's not nice to stare Lor." He laughed

"I'm, im-"