All These Memories (Book Four To: I love you, Paige Hyland)

Zack's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, I didn't miss it one bit! After laughing at my stupid joke and hopped into the shower. Afterwards I sent a text to Paige.

"Hey, gorgeous! See you at school! So nervous! Love you<3"

She quickly responded.

"Don't be nervous! You've only been gone a month or two. It's not like it's your first day here. Do you have the same schedule as you did when you first left?"

"Yes..."

"Then why are you so nervous, qutayy?<3"

"I don't know... Will you drive to school with me? I'll pick you up at 7:15.. :)"

"Sure... See you soon, love you!<3"

"Thanks, beautiful! Love you too<3"

I'm super nervous. I've decided to wait to go to college after I graduated from high school. I know I have only been gone for a month but I'm still nervous. It's the first day back from Christmas break. I can't wait to see all my friends again.

I threw on a light blue shirt that says Hollister across it with a grey sweatshirt. I put on a pair of black pants and blue vans to match my shirt. I spike up my hair like usual then go down stairs to eat.

After a delicious pop tart, I run back upstairs to brush my teeth. After all that I grab my keys, say goodbye to mom, then head over to Paige's house.

I show up right on time. I turn my head over and see Paige walking out. Damn she's gorgeous.

Her hair was curled, which bounced on her shoulders perfectly. She was wearing a light yellow dress with black leggings. She had a big black belt with a pair of black converse, typical Paige.

"You love your converse!" I laughed as she entered my car.

"More than you love your hair!"

"No, my hair is perfect! Like you." I smiled.

"You're amazing!" She kissed me softly.

"We're going to be late for school!" I laughed.

I got out of my car then hurried to Paige's side to let her out. I threw my backpack over my left shoulder then slid my fingers of my right in between Paige's. I saw her smile. I placed a kiss on her cheek, they instantly turned red.

I smiled too. She's perfect. Just thinking about her right now is making me smile.

"Paige!" I looked straight forward and saw Maddie.

"Zack? Is that you?" I saw Brayden with Maddie.

"Hey, Brayden! Did you get taller?" I laughed.

"Just an inch, I'm 6'3!"

"And Maddie's what? 5 foot?"

"Are you calling me short?" Maddie laughed as she punched me in the shoulder."

"No, I just think it weird because he's so tall and you're.... You're so short!" I said and I gave Maddie a wink.

"Shut up, Zack!" She smiled. "I'm glad you're back, Paige needed you."

"Oh, did she?" I smiled as I looked down at Paige.

This is going to be a good last few months in high school. I turned and kissed Paige.

"You two are the cutest couple ever!" Maddie smiled. "Well the second cutest." She poked Brayden in the side.

I smiled as I followed them to go and find my other friends. I can't wait!

Votes and comments!

💙Cailee