Chapter Fourteen

Paige's POV

"Chloeeeeeee! I know your sister turns everyone on! But, ooooh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want!" I sang loudly.

"Paige, shut up!" Chloe giggled.

"Why?" I giggled back.

"Okay, Paige." She sighed. "You're jumping up and down on your bed, when we should be getting ready, singing, terribly-" she giggled, I glared at her, "into your cell phone, which I'm guessing it's your pretend microphone?"

"Well, Chloe! Okay, I don't have a good comeback." I laughed, "Let's just get ready, we only have an hour." I smiled as I jumped off my bed.

"Thank God." She rolled her eyes and playfully pushed me.

"Okay, I call the red dress!" Chloe screeched.

"Fine! I like the baby blue dress better anyway!" I said.

"Don't get all butt hurt, Paige! You look great in blue!" She reassured me.

"Thanks. Anyways, let's get dressed, then we'll do each others hair and make up." I smiled.

"Okay." She agreed.

After we were completely finished with our 'missions', I'd have to admit, we looked good.

Chloe wore a bright red dress that was mid-thigh, which matched her bright red lipstick, and her hair was straightened perfectly with her bangs braided back and clipped in.

I am wearing a- Diiiiiiing Doong-Stupid door.

Zack's POV

"Okay, Zackery, you can go." Mr. Tutors said. "I have nothing to say to you, except, I am very ashamed of your choice of actions."

I nodded my head, got up, and left without saying a word. I really don't know what got into me. I feel terrible. Why'd I do it? Man, I'm an idiot.

I hope I didn't hurt him to bad. Maybe he shouldn't of asked my girlfriend to the prom. Why did he ask my girlfriend to the dance? Geez, I wish this never happened. Whatever, I should just forget about it.

I walked home, which took maybe twenty minutes. I walked inside and jogged upstairs. I glanced at my clock: 4:01. I have an hour.

I opened my closet and grabbed my clothes. I walked into my bathroom and dressed. White button up shirt covered with a black blazer, black pants, black shoes, and a blue bow tie. Blue, that's our color.

I grabbed my hair gel and slicked back my hair, I looked pretty fancy. I walked down stairs and grabbed my keys.

"Honey?"

"Yes, mom?" I asked.

"You forgot this." I turned and saw the corsage I had got Paige.

"Oh, thank you." I took the corsage from her.

She grabbed cheeks and said, "I love you, Zack. Have a good time." She smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, too, mom." I smiled before walking out the door.

I drove for fifteen minutes before reaching Paige's house. I took a deep breath, walked up to the door and knocked. The door opened and I had to catch my breath. Paige. Looked. Gorgeous.

Her baby blue dress fit her perfectly. Her memorizing curls bounced off her shoulders. Her glittery lip gloss is teasing me. To top it all off, of course, is her black and white converse. Typical Paige.

"Hey, um, P-Paige." I mumbled.

"Zack? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Wh-what'd you mean?"

"Well, you didn't ask me to the prom, so I didn't think you were going." She smiled nervously.

"Oh. Well. Um. Paige." I grabbed her hand and grabbed the corsage, "will you go to the prom with me?"

"Well, of course." She smiled and leaned in close but stopped.

"Aren't you gonna kiss me?" I smiled.

"No." She simply stated.

"Well, why not?" I asked confused.

"Because, I wanna save this sparkly lip gloss for a special time." She grinned.

"This isn't special?" I asked.

"You'll know when." She smiled and I kissed her cheek. She giggled as I softly moved my lips to her neck. I laughed.

"Okay, Zack. That's enough." Josh teased. "You ready, Chlo?"

"Yep. See you two love birds soon." Chloe replied.

"Bye." I said.

"You ready?" Paige asked.

"Of course." I said. I was anxious to get a taste of that sparkly lip gloss.

Haha, Zack just wants a kiss! Haha, well, votes and comments!:)

💙Cailee