Chapter Two

Zack's POV

I know it's only been a month but I really missed this place. I've ran into a few of my friends, you know, the old group. Brayden, Maddie, Nia, Tyler, Alex, Chloe, Josh, and Mackenzie is in ninth grade so she's around sometimes.

The new update with everybody is finally told to me. Brayden and Maddie are obviously still together, Alex and Nia broke up about three weeks ago, Chloe and Josh are better than ever, and Tyler still hasn't had the guts to ask Kenzie out.

Since I'm not doing Joffery, I'm going to ALDC again. I'm going to try to get Paige to do it with me.

Finally the last bell rang. I went to my locker then caught up with Paige.

"Looks like Zack's back. Ew." I heard Kendall fake puke.

I laughed at her evil greeting.

"He's still dating Paige? Gross."

"Kendall, shut up and mind your own business!" Chloe shouted.

"Listen, Loser Lukasiak, don't tell me what to do!"

"That's it, K-"

"It's okay, Chloe." Paige chuckled.

We all went in our separate directions, Paige and I towards my car.

Suddenly, my jaw dropped. She's gorgeous.

Paige's POV

"Do you want to get something to eat? I asked but got no reply.

"Zack?" I asked when I saw him standing there with his jaw hanging and his eyes literally bulging from their sockets.

"Zack!" I yelled as I waved my hand in front of his face.

When he wasn't budging, I looked to see what was going on. One glance told be why. The new transfer student, Alice Alverez, was walking to her car. Guys claimed her as the prettiest girl in school, I would have to agree. I'll explain some other time about her appearance.

She finally was out of sight and Zack came back.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What?" I pointed in her direction. "Oh, nothing."

Sorry it was short guys! It'll be way longer tomorrow, I promise.

Now some ideas for the next chapter?

Votes and comments.

💙Cailee