Chapter Eight

Zack's POV

"Paigey, Paigey, Paigey, Paigey." I said as I kept poking Paige in the side. "Paigey, Paaaaiggeyyy, Paigey... PAIGEY!"

"Shut up! What do you want?" She snapped.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I said.

"Well, what do you want?" She asked stubbornly.

"I just wanted to say.... I love you."

"Are you serious?" She asked as she stopped walking.

"Yes." I smirked as she punched me in the shoulder. "Ouch." I laughed.

"Shut up, or else next time you won't be laughing."

"Okay." I said under my breath.

It's been about a month since the sleepover. Everything since then has been boring, so what's the point of telling you what we did in science or what x actually equals in math?

Anyways, Paige had asked me to go get some coffee with her. So, here we are, walking to the coffee shop. Paige is walking like a normal girl walks, I think. Then there's me, who's clumsily tripping over my own feet while screaming "Paigey" and poking her in the side. How does she put up with me? I'm so.... Childish.

"Paigey?" I ask in a whisper.

"What?"

"Do you love me too?" I said in a funny voice, hoping to make Paige smile. Boy, was I wrong.

"Can't you ever just stop being so childish for a second? Seriously. You're going to be nineteen tomorrow, grow up!" She yelled.

"Really? Why can't you just lighten up some times?"

"Lighten up? How can I when I only have a month and a half left of high school? I need to be prepared. I have no college in mind whatsoever! Why can't you just forget about your stupid scholarship for a minute and think what it would be like if you didn't have a dance talent and didn't have a full ride scholarship to Joffery?" She yelled again.

"Honestly, if I didn't have a plan for college, I would be perfectly happy with starting out my life with you early." I smiled as I wrapped her in a hug, she reluctantly pulled away.

"How would we even start a life?" Just then, I realized we were having this argument in the middle of the sidewalk and a bunch of people were watching and laughing. I blushed.

"Let's talk about this over coffee, eh?"

"Yeah."

After walking five more minutes up the road, we finally reach the shop.

"Anyways, what were we saying?" I asked as we grabbed a seat.

"How would we start out a life?"

"Paige, I dont know." I sighed.

"This is going to be hard." She whispered.

"Just dance." I whispered.

"What?" She asked, obviously not hearing what I said.

"If you would just dance you could get into a college no problem."

"No!" She quickly responded.

"And why not?"

"What's the point of dancing if I have no future in it?"

"You're referring to what Abby said."

"Really? Thanks, captain obvious."

"Why do you even care about what she said? You hate her!"

"Yes but I looked up to her, she was my role model, I listened to and believed everything she told me."

"Well, forget all that she said and dance!" I demanded.

"No!"

"Please? For me? For... Our future life together?" I pleaded.

"I um, I'll think about it!" Yes! She'll budge! I know she will!

Sorry that it was so short..:( Maybe if I got more votes and comments I would make it longer and update sooner! Just saying. Well, goodnight my Little Lovelies.

💙Cailee