Chapter Four

Zack's POV

"Fine, I'll just go and hang out with Alice!" I said but I don't think Paige heard me.

I looked all around for Alice. I finally found her with a few of her friends by the cafeteria.

"Hey, Alice right?" I asked.

"Yes, who are you?" She asked in an Australian accent.

"Zack Torres!" One of her friends shouted.

"Uh yeah." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hello, Zack."

"Hey, um, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

"Sure, I'd love that, mate."

"Great." I flashed her a smile. "Can I see your schedule?"

"Sure, here it is."

"Cool, we have math, science, and P.E. together!"

"Awesome!"

"Um, do you want to sit together in science?"

"Yes!"

"Cool. I'll see you in math first."

"Alright!"

"Would you like to walk with me to math?"

"Sure."

"Cool, let's go!"

We walked around talking for a few minutes until the bell rang, then we walked to math.

"Mr. Dalton, can you move Paige please?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because, I have been showing the new girl, Alice around. I was wondering if she could sit next to me."

"Oh, sure thing." He smiled, "Paige, will you please find a seat somewhere else?"

"Why?" She asked.

"Zackary has requested it." He replied.

"Oh, really?" She snapped. "Okay, can I sit next to Dillon?"

"Who's Dillon?" I burst out laughing.

"Over there." She pointed.

"Oh, sure."

"Thanks." She smiled.

The next few weeks went by pretty quick. Paige and I are still going at it with Alice and Dillon. It's starting to annoy me, a lot.

I'm beginning to just forget about Alice. Over the few weeks we have been hanging out, we are nothing a like. I like to dance, she plays volley ball. I get solid C's, she gets straight A's. She's super popular, I'm not. Well, I dont know if I'm popular. Am I? I dont know but still. Every guy is craving for her attention and every one is jealous of me. I enjoy the jealousness but I'd prefer it to be from Paige and I.

It's finally February and it's almost valentines day, it's tomorrow. I already got her some stuff and tell her my true feeling towards Alice now. I'll tell her I'm sorry and we need to stop playing this stupid game. Easy as that.

After finishing my chores for my mom I decided to call Paige.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hey, you've got Paige! Sorry I'm busy but I'll call you back when I can!"

"Hey? It's Zack. Well, you probably already know that. Anyways, call me back?" I left a voicemail.

Since she's not answering I decided to go to sleep.