Chapter Eleven

For my twenty lovely little lovelies:) Another chapter. Thanks guys for keeping me going!

Paige's POV

Zack and I are driving to my house to hang out for his birthday. He's on the phone with his mom while driving, which I hate, by the way. I am in the passenger seat singing Last Night by The vamps under my breath, quietly.

"Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes.

No, my head don't feel to bright.

What the hell happened last night?

Yeah, last night, I think we were dancing, singing all our favorite songs.

Think I might of kissed some one.

And if tomorrow never comes, we had last night.

I kept singing the chorus over and over again. I was starting to annoy myself, I've had it stuck in my head for some time now.

Finally, we pulled into my driveway. Zack smiled at me before going around and opening my door.

"Thank you, my good sir." I laughed at my joke.

"You're welcome, ma'am." He said as he grabbed my hand to help me out.

"Ma'am?" I scoffed, "what am I? You're mother?" I added a giggle after I said that.

"No, it's just the polite, grown up, thing to say." He said.

"Since when are you.... Grown up?"

"Since you asked me to." He said.

"Um, okay then." I laughed, "would you like to come in side, my good sir?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. I guess." He said with a shrug.

"Okay, um, let's go then." I said as I opened the front door and walked in.

"Paigey!" Lily screamed as she latched onto my leg.

"Hey, 'Lil' Lily!" I said with a giggle.

"Paigey, I miss you!" Before I could respond, she looked at Zack. "Zacky, you here too!" She screeched as she gave him a hug.

"Hey, Lily." He said.

"You wanna pway candy land, Zacky?"

"Um, not today, sweetie."

"What! Why not? Mommy! Zacky won't pway candy land wif me!" She started to cry as she sat on the ground and rubbed her eyes.

Lily was now almost three years old and she can talk pretty well. She has long, pretty, light brown hair, like her father, Nick Dobbs. Her eyes shine the same color of Brooke's. Her little nose curls upward and here lips are full, just like Brooke's.

"Leave them alone, Lil." Brooke said as she looked up from a magazine.

"But mommy! I wanna pway candy land!"

"Then why don't you run upstairs and ask uncle Joshey to play?"

"Otay!" She wiped her tears away and crawled upstairs.

"Since when do you not want to play candy land?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just don't want to."

"Okay, um, my room?"

"Sure."

We both ran upstairs and flopped onto my bed. Well, I flopped onto my bed, Zack just sat down towards the edge.

"Really?" I said as I cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Okay."

"So, do you want to watch Disney? You're the birthday boy, so you get to pick." I said as I got up to look through my movies.

"Disney? That sounds childish."

I turned to look at him, with my jaw dropped, to see if he was kidding- he wasn't-.

"Are you being serious? Disney is your favorite!"

"Used to be."

"Okay. What do you want to watch then?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"My guilty pleasure is...... Soap Oprah."

"Are you being serious!?" I said as I burst out laughing.

"What?"

"Okay, first, you didn't even say it right. It's soap opera, not Oprah! So stop lying!"

"For your information, I'm not lying! I-"

"Okay, stop. Now!" I cut him off.

"Stop what?"

"Stop everything! You're not being yourself."

"Well, when I'm myself, then you don't act like you love me."

"Zack, I love you no matter what. I promise you that even though your childishness annoys me a little but some times, other times I can't live without it. I looooove you!" I said as I put my hands on his shoulders and my legs around his waist.

"You really promise?" He asked.

"Yep." I placed a kiss on his lips.

"Okay, good! I thought I was actually going to have to watch those stupid soap oprah's!"

"Opera."

"Whatever, lets watch Disney, please."

"No problem."

I got up and picked a Disney movie. We sat on my bed and ate popcorn and watched a lot of movies.