Chapter Fifteen

Paige's POV

My eyes fluttered opened from the sun. I glanced outside and noticed the sun was up. I threw my glance to my clock: 10:54. Oh geez.

I shot up and ran to my closet. Maybe next time I should open the door. I basically just smacked my head on the door. Silly me.

"Paige." Josh opened my door.

"Not now, Josh."

"Paige."

"What?"

"You have no school." He smirked.

"Oh yeah." I blushed. "I graduated."

"Don't worry, I did the same thing." He smiled. "Your head okay? I heard it from my room."

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Well, mom made breakfast, you want any?"

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute."

"Okay. You need to change?" He asked.

"No. Why would I need to change?" I looked down at my pajamas.

"No reasons." He giggled before running down stairs.

"Don't hate my pink kitty jammies!" I shouted.

I took off my amazing pink kitten pajamas and replaced them with a black tank top and blue pajama shorts.

I walked downstairs and sat down.

"Brooke finally get everything?" I asked.

"Yeah. Dad went with her to drop off some of her last things at her apartment."

"I'm gonna miss seeing Lily everyday and staring at Brooke while she's on her phone." I giggled.

"Brooke's nineteen. If she's responsible for a toddler then she's responsible for her own apartment with Nolan. Now, one or two pancakes?"

"Two please!" I smiled.

"Here you go. I think it was great that Brooke's finally acting mature."

"Yeah. Now it's Josh's turn!" I grinned.

"You wish! I'm never leaving here!"

"Okay, Josh." I rolled my eyes.

I took a bite of a pancake.

"Oh, Paige, you had three letters in the mail yesterday." I almost choked on my food.

"What? Why didn't you give them to me yesterday!?" I asked as I swallowed my delicious pancake.

"You were having fun with Chloe last night and-"

"Yeah, I had some fun with Chloe last night too." Josh grinned.

"Shut up, Josh, that's gross! We don't need to know that!" I yelled as I pushed him nearly off his chair.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He laughed.

"Inappropriate, Joshua." My mom said.

"Sorry, mom."

"Anyways, I just forgot to give it to you. Here they are." My mom handed me three big letters.

I opened the first one anxiously, it was Yale. Disappointment flushed through me as I read it.

"Not accepted." I said as I pressed my lips together.

"That's okay, honey, open the next one."

The next one, it's ASU. I smiled.

"Accepted."

"Great!"

"Last but not least, Harvard." I opened it. "I guess I'm going to ASU." I said.

Uh oh! Paigey's going to ASU but Zack's going to Joffery! Yikes.

Votes and comments!

💙Cailee