We've arrived

It's been a couple of days now and I've been to all the districts and people have been acting weird around me. They would scream and shout and that they love my message and I totally agree but now the peace keepers were getting involved. I felt bad people were so inspired by my words and now their getting punished for it, and the worst part about it is today I'm on my way to the Capital the place I despise the most. I never understood why people loved that place so much. I would be seeing president Snow the old President Snow's granddaughter who elected her self president after Paylor died of an odd disease. We arrived people cheered and screamed it was a lot to take in over all this was the biggest welcome I've had way bigger then any of the districts. I could tell Effie was very pleased to be here she always seemed to like it here at the capital for some stupid reason. Maybe it was because of the fashion or the makeup or the luxurious things they had here but I still don't understand why. "Are you ready Prim?" She said in an almost to peppy voice. "As ready as I'll ever be." I say in a depressing tone. "Attitude." She reminds me because she knows I have a problem controlling myself when I'm angry that was always Finnick's job. I'm not too sure how I feel about him now I thought he loved me and I thought I loved him and now I'm not to sure. I wondered why he would pretend I'm mean I know I couldn't pretend as long as he did I would eventually crack under the pressure of lying I was never really good at that. God do I miss him though even known it was an act I did really enjoy his company but I couldn't let him know that I was still mad at him. We headed for the hotel and may I say this is the nicest place I've ever stayed at. I knew I hated the capital but I loved there hotels maybe I can see why Effie likes this place a little bit. I headed for my room and unpacked some of my things extra comfy cloths and some other things I took for the new adventure that I will go on after this tour leaves. I hear a knock in my door and to my surprise it's Gale. "Hey Gale." I say as friendly as possible. "Hey Prim." He said trying to be friendly as well Gale and I were similar we both were stubborn and not really the type to make friends. "So instead of me choosing your outfit for the gala tonight why don't you help me choose it. You know show the president who you really are." I smiled Gale really seemed to know me well I was glad to have someone I could trust. "Thanks Gale." I say as I hug him. "No problem Prim." Gale and I headed out the door and a couple of blocks over to a massive where house which looked like a massive walk in closet. I walked around in awe as Gale smiled. "I know right. There's so much in here you could get lost for weeks and to think I quit my job in district 2 for all of this." I smiled I didn't know Gale quit his other job for this. "What was your job in district 2?" He smiled. "I worked as an construction manager for a while then a part time peace keeper until I realized that wasn't what I wanted to do so I quit .Then when the games started up again and I needed a new job I was reassigned to this and have been a stylist ever since." I felt bad for Gale he seemed like a decent guy and didn't deserve this. "I'm sorry." I said giving him a small hug. "It's all right Prim that's just how life works." We continued on until I saw it the perfect dress I needed to wear it. It was teal dress with beautiful lace on the top half and a puffy bottom with a pair of sparkling white wedges and of course my golden arrow necklace. My hair was done up in a bun with a braid rapping around the base and a couple of curled hairs running down my face. You were suppose to bring a date but since Finnick was suppose to be dead and he broke my heart I needed to find someone who was willing to go with me and then an idea popped in to my head. "Hey Gale?" He smiled at the sight of me. "Ya?" I smiled as well. "I have no one to go to the gala with so do you want to go with me?" "Of course I would be happy to." I was glad Gale accepted I really needed this I couldn't go alone plus this was it my last appearance until I start my new adventure just me and the open world by myself. How hard could that be?