No!

It's been almost a year now since I left home. Almost a year and a half when I last saw Finnick after that I stoped calling home. I isolated my self when I wasn't at the sewery I always tried to put on a happy face but everyone could see though my act. The phone rings. "Mellark sewery Prim speaking how may I help you?" I hear a the shaky voice try to let out the words but it can't. "Prim?" The voice asks and I knew exactly who it was. "Mom?" Why was she calling I mean I haven't talked to her in months. "Prim it's Jay he's very badly hurt you need to come home I don't think he has much time left." I hear her cry and I'm on the floor crying as well. "I'm on my way." I scream and hang up. I run to the train station not bringing anything with me I hop in the train I'm on my way to district 12 a place I never thought I would step foot in ever again. The journey was long and brutal for me. Not knowing if Jay was going to survive. I cried not being able to contain my emotions and people on the train started giving me strange looks but I didn't care I didn't even care about seeing Finnick all I cared about was Jay. It was morning now and I have arrived. I ran for what seemed to be an eternity to get to my old house. God all the bad memories started to flash back in my mind. The nightmares the reaping Finnick. I had to say even know I was lonely in 8 it was sure better then being here. I bust though the front door and scream. "Where is he?" I see there all in the kitchen crying. "No no!" I scream and collapse. Before I can hit the floor Finnick catches me. I didn't care about how mad I was at Finnick I hugged him and cried in his arms. "What happened?" I asked running to my parents. "We've been having issues with peace keepers ever since you left there angry they seen people rebelling. Jay was sick of it and he fought back that's when the peace keeper stabbed him and shot him a few times the hospital said there was nothing they could do for him they told us to take him back here and he died." I cried in my mothers arms as my dad told me this. I walked into our room where his body was. Cold limp and lifeless. He was gone and I never got to say goodbye. I knew he couldn't hear me but began to speak anyways. "I'm so sorry Jay this is all my fault I shouldn't have left I should have died in that arena. But I didn't and now your dead because of me I killed my best friend and I didn't even get to say goodbye. You obviously wanted this rebellion so that's what I'm gonna do I will be the leader of the rebellion for you Jay I will be the new MockingJay."