Never again

It was morning now and we arrived in the capital. I have to say this place was a lot more run down then it was last time. We boarded the hovercraft and we were off. I had to say I enjoyed the train way more then the hovercraft, because the hovercraft gave me horrible air sickness. There were no barf bag lying around so I ended up puking into the hood of Finnick's sweatshirt. Then before I knew it we were hear. I was a little confused when Haymitch brought us to a field of grass but I understood when he explained that the whole district was under ground all I knew is that my job was going to be quite interesting but very dangerous. I walk into the tree which houses a secret elevator down to the broken down scummy district. Haymitch lead Finnick and I to our room. It was in very poor quality. Paint was chipping off the wall small bugs were crawling on the floor and the bed was stiff as a rock with sandpaper rough blankets. "Well isn't this place cozy." Finnick jokes and I laugh something I haven't done in a while. "I thought the new MockingJays would get a better room." I said and he laughed as well. And I smiled at him. "What are you smiling at?" He asked curious as ever. "You." I say plainly. "And why is that may I ask?" He says raising an eyebrow. "Because you made me genuinely laugh something I haven't done in along time." Then he frowns. "Was it because of me that you weren't happy?" I frowned and didn't want to tell him. He all ready could tell  when I didn't answer. "I'm sorry. I didn't deserve to be with you I'm a horrible person I should have told you the plan all along." He says but can tell he all ready regretted it. "What plan ?" I asked remembering back when Haymitch was talking about a plan like this. "It's nothing." He said and I wasn't going to take it. "Finnick it's not good  to start a new relationship ship off with a lie let alone lie to a girl with newly found trust issues." I pout and pop my lip out, and I saw him melt under the pressure. "The plan was to convince you to become the new MockingJay. By letting me die and you live Haymitch knew you would do anything to avenge me. He told me he would get you out and keep you safe for me and thats all I ever wanted. When I survived he told me to stay away from you. He told that during the rebellion that I would only drag you down and risk your life and I couldn't do that so I let you go and that was the hardest thing I've ever done ever, and I'm sorry." I began to cry and ran into his arms and he holds on to me tight. "You never have to let again." I tell him. He smiles. "Good because I never want to let go again." We stood there for who knows how long holding each other afraid if one let's go the other one will lose them for ever. "Primrose Mellark and Finnick Odair please report to Ms. Mason's office." To large men in dark green jump suits came and escorted us into Ms. Mason's office. There stood a woman dark brown hair in a bob with a dark grey hoodie and a pair of leggings with combat boots. "Ahhhh you do look just like them." She says. "And oh you do to!" She says to Finnick. "You called us Ms. Mason." Finnick asks. "Uhhh you sound like him to but please don't call me Ms. Mason call me Johanna." She sticks out both of her hands so Finnick and I could could give her a hand shake. "So Johanna what would you like us to do?" I asked and she laughed. "Well first of all we need to whip up the rebels show that we don't want to cause any harm we need to show them we want peace." I totally agreed with her the less people I kill the better, but I'm sure if it came down to it I would probably kill to defend myself. "All right I'm sending you to district 7 where we set up a small rebel refugee to start training. I'll see you both soon." She says then dismisses us. Oh boy I can't wait to yet get on another hovercraft and puke all over again! I think to myself. Finnick and I pack up a few pairs of cloths and I bring a locket with a picture of my Mother, Father, Jay, and Finnick in it and Finnick brings one similar to mine with his mother father and me in it. Now I can see why Johanna said you look just like him Finnick was a spitting image of his father only a bit younger. "You ready to have the best flight of your life!" Finnick teases and hands me a mini trash can. "Thank you so much for the offer but I rather use one of your sweatshirts of you don't mind." I joke while heading on board. All I knew was this was going to be the longest flight of my entire life.