Im sorry

It was time. I didn't know how I was going to do it. I couldn't bear to see the look on there face when I tell them, but I have to be strong. After all if I was going to be the leader of the rebellion I couldn't be a coward. Finnick and I decided to tell our parents at the same time so it would be easier I hope. "So we've gathers you all here today." Finnick began as my father cut him off. "Wait is this announcement a way of telling us your getting married?" When he said these words I wasn't to sure how I felt when I was little I always dreamed of getting married to the person I loved the most in the world but with all that has happened to me with being in the games or losing people I love I'm not so sure getting married is what I want to do right now or maybe not ever. "No Dad!" I scoff and I watch his eyes filled with relief but what I was about to tell him was going to fill them up with something else worry. "All right what I'm about to say is going to be a lot to take in so I don't want anyone to say anything until I'm done all right?" My parents eyes widen. "Prim your starting to scare us." I wasn't ready for this I mean I'm only 16 I'm not even an adult yet I was heading into something that I might not ever be able to get out of. "I'm so sorry if my choice upsets you but I'm not changing my decision. Finnick and I are starting up the rebellion again." They all gasp as tears run down each and everyone of their cheeks. "I have decided to honour Jay's beliefs and the lives of the other fallen tributes and the memory of the other rebels that sacrificed their lives for this cause and bring justice to them and the peace they deserve." My parents and Annie looked at us proud but still teary eyed and hugged us. "Prim." My mother says. "Prim please don't do this I've lost so many of the people I care about. I only have you and your father left I can't lose you your my baby girl." I sigh and hug her tighter. "Mom I know your sad but I have to do this. This is for Jay and his memory and all of the fallen tributes that didn't deserve to die in that arena with me. And of all the fallen rebels that sacrificed their lives to bring peace to Panem for all of us. But most important off all me. All of this has taken a major token in my life and made me miserable so I need to do this so I can have some closure that things will get better and I can live my life peacefully again." I say as I cry into their shoulders. "We understand honey and we're so proud of you but please be careful I don't want to lose my baby girl." My father says while hugging me tight. "Can we help?" My mother asks. "I'm sorry mom but no. I couldn't bear to live if I lost you both in there because of my plan. You need to stay here so I can come back to you two." She whimpers knowing not to argue with me. The rest of that night we never left each other's side and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. Here I felt peaceful and hopefully soon I could make the rest of Panem feel that way to.