Where is he?

I look around to see that I'm in a pile of rubble I must have just been dreaming about being somewhat safe because no matter where I am I'm always in constant danger. Then I hear an ear piercing ringing then it all came back to me what happened the bomb went off. Then someone more important comes to mind Finnick! "Finnick!" I call as I stumble around the rubble with my head now pounding and ears still ringing. "Finnick!" I'm screaming now not caring that every word I speak causes me to wince in pain. I run around in the now broken district 7 like an idiot calling Finnick's name just like in the games not caring what people think of me. As I walk around all I see is charred bodies most dead but some alive screaming for help and it was all my fault. I should have never left district 12 after the victory tour everything I did was never meant to start any of this. I look for what feels like an eternity then I give up and collapse onto the floor and start a crying fit. Before I know it I feel an unfamiliar pair of hands warp around the back of neck and around the back of my knees. I hear the voice whisper sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down. I begin to drift into a sleep like none I've had before a dreamless sleep. Soon enough I feel myself being placed into something soft my swollen puffy red eyes open to meet a pair of green eyes. "Axel?" I ask and look around my surroundings I remember this place I was at district 13 again. "Axel?" I question again only to see his face flushed with worry. "Where's Finnick?" He continues to look down. "Where's Finnick!" I demand raising my voice. "Prim we couldn't find his body or him his self." I feel in more pain then I ever was knowing the person that I love is now where to be found and it all was because of me. Then I go into denial. "No." I scream. "Your lying!" He looks at me with a sad expression. "I wish I was Prim I wish I was." Then it hit me he was gone he was really gone and it was all my fault I kill everyone that I love I'm a monster not the mocking jay. Not a leader or someone who is strong and confident and is mentally stable the truth was I was just a stupid damaged little girl from district 12 and that's all I'll ever will be forever and always.