Boom!

"Bye Axel!" "Bye Prim!" We both shout as we get ready to leave, and with in an instant a jealous Finnick runs right to me. "So who was that?" He ask referring to Axel. "A new friend I made." I reply and he goes bright red. "Did he do anything to you I should...I don't know beat him up for?" He asks and I laugh I knew Finnick would be jealous but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. "Is someone jealous?" I gasp and put my hand to my mouth. Finnick blushes bright red. "I'm not jealous." He murmurs and stares at the floor. "I love you Finnick and it will be you forever and always." I say as I get lost in those beautiful hazel eyes. "Forever and Always?" He asks and I nod. We hug and for a minute I feel like nothing bad is ever going to happen I feel safe and sound in his big strong arms. Then "Boom!" A bomb lands right in front of us which sends Finnick and I flying backwards. Last thing I remember seeing is blackness. Then I awake. To a strange noise. *beep... beep... beep...* the sound of a machine beeps loud in my ear. I look down and see I'm connected to a million wires. Then I look to my left and see Finnick the same. "Finnick?" I whisper but no response. He couldn't be dead I thought his machine was still beeping. My attention heads to the tv as I hear my name. "It's such a shame that our newly crowned victor Primrose Mellark went down a path we thought no other victor would ever go down again. Early today the Capitol successfully ended the new mockingjays life. Hopefully this is a reminder to the rebels not to start this again. I am Ceaser Flickerman and I will update you all on this story as it develops." I sigh my parents think I'm dead that must not be settling good with them.