A visitor

My life as I knew it was crashing down. My nightmares got worse and no one was there to comfort me I pushed everyone that I love away my mom, dad, Gale, Axel, Haymitch Effie, and even Johanna but it was all for the best now I know they'll be somewhat safe in this cruel world. The only one I haven't pushed away was Annie her and I talk every day and mourn the loss of Finnick together. Her and I have something very big in common Finnick was the only thing holding us together now without him we've fallen apart. Annie hasn't been to visit in a couple of days I always ask the nurses for her but no one knows where she's gone. I just hope that the pain that his death has caused won't cause her to do anything reckless. She's the only one who understands me I can't lose her to. The days tick by like years every day longer then the last. No one visits anymore not even the nurses come in anymore. I continue my deep train of thought when a nurse comes in my room. "Miss Mellark?" She asks in her sweet but annoying peppy voice. "Yes." I mumble looking into the mirror across the room seeing my slender figure my eyes with drooping black circles and my dark chocolate coloured hair matted into clumps I was a complete and adultery mess. "You have a visitor." I listen in disbelief no one wants to see me I'm an ugly hideous beast who is slowly but surly withering away by the second. I give up my stubbornness and look up only to see the paralyzing hazel eyes that I fell in love with. "Finnick?" I ask in disbelief. "It's me baby it's me." He says as I begin to cry and rip the ivs out of my arm and unhook my wires. "Finnick." I scream once more as I run into his arms squeezing him so hard making sure it wasn't a dream. Soon I begin to touch all the features of his face making sure it's really him. "What are you doing?" He laughs and I can immediately tell it's the real him. "It's you! It's really you! I've missed you so much!" I say as I feel the warmth from his hug engulf me. Oh how much I longed for this warmth in my darkest days. "I've missed you so much then you'll ever know Prim and every day I was away from you was pure toucher for me." He says then begins again. "And I'm so happy your alive please tell me you've been taking care of yourself." All I did was frown until he pulled away from our hug and looked at my broken down body. "Oh Prim you didn't you starved your self and didn't sleep or wash up." He asks and I nod my head sheepishly. "Prim why did you do that I don't want you to stop living just because I'm gone I love you to much and never want you to go through that." I frown again. "I couldn't live without you! You were the only thing keeping me sane in this messed up world so I broke apart. I love you to much to be on a planet where you don't exist." I cry into his arms as he holds me tight. "I love you to Prim always." His words now engraved in to my mind forever.