Part 12: Christmas miracle

A/N~ it is time
--------------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
Ho-ly shit, it was Christmas morning and you could probably guess already that I was really excited and I woke up roadie and we went straight to the tree, roadhog not even stopping to eat. No one else was awake and we thought that opening it early isn't fair, so we took a seat on this big comfy couch." So roadie, I uh have somethin to say and th-","Merry Christmas!" Lena yelled wearing a ugly Christmas sweater and zoomed on the couch by us."I woke everyone else up so it won't be long" she was practically jumping when she talked. Barely a minute passed and about everyone was circled around the tree, eager to open presents. We decided to let the younger members open first so me, Lena, and Hana were chosen. Of course Hana got gaming stuff and a really cool looking headset, Lena got some clothes and candy, and we had to take the candy away because she was about to destroy all of it. As for me I had gotten fire crackers, fireworks, clothes, and materials for my workshop, I was really happy about it. After that we let everyone else open there presents I had gotten roadhog a bunch of gift cards for the Outback (restaurant), he seemed pretty excited about that.
Eventually everyone's presents were opened and we had time before breakfast. I had neatly put all my materials in specifics groups and put them in my workshop, then I changed into an ugly Christmas sweater Lena gave me and on the shirt was me. We were all called down to lunch and we had gotten a new chef for today's breakfast. When me and roadie sat next to each other I noticed he was wearing a similar ugly sweater which had him in it, I laughed."nice sweater" I snorted,"hmmmn" replied roadhog probably embarrassed. The chef had made us French toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon. We all scarfed it down. Lena had told me that Emily wanted to know if her, Lena and I could hang out. I agreed not knowing what to expect.
About an hour or two later Lena called me in to come with her and I followed. "So mate what are we doin?"
"I don't know luv, maybe just hanging around and talking"
We ended up in Lena's room, I sat on a sofa, while that sat down on a couch.
"What do we want to talk about?" Emily asked, Lena giggled "you'll see". I got a little nervous, what were we really going to talk about. At first everything seemed normal and I began to relax, and then it got into relationships." Jamie, I know this might seem weird but why haven't you confessed to roadhog about it?","well roadhog is a very private person and I don't know what he'll think if I tell him, he might abandon me" Lena looked at me straight in the eyes," jamie I know you better than anyone else just be you it's not really that hard" I ran my hand through my hair and I nodded," could we please just talk about something else I really don't wanna talk about it right now.". They did end up changing the conversation but I could tell it was still on their mind. We talked about Christmas stuff and things about the other members of the overwatch team. We finished our conversation and went our separate ways. I met up with roadhog and we hung out for awhile, he also hinted towards me that mccree might have a thing for hanzo it was pretty obvious though. After a few hours of playing video games with Hana, we all went out to dinner. Since we couldn't think of anything roadhog suggested the Outback and everyone seemed fine about it. We took a big limo and saw all the Christmas lights everywhere it was pretty cool. We arrived and were brought to our table. Me and roadie were pretty excited to try out all the Aussie foods, and because it's Australia! We all ordered and I looked around to the setting, I mean it was Australia but not really that was probably the only disappointing thing about it, besides that the food was amazing.
Back at HQ and everyone is relaxing in the common room, just chilling around me and roadhog sat distant away so they couldn't hear what we were talking about. After awhile Hanson went up to us and complimented our sweaters we were confused until he noted that once our sweaters were put next to each other, it showed me and roadie together he left and we looked down. I mean I didn't really see it so roadhog moved closer until I could and then I realized the situation I was in right now and I started to blush. "Uh what are you doing?" He asked. "I then noticed that my hand was on his leg and I immediately turned even more red. I snapped my hand back and left to go out side, I sat on the bench despite it being freezing out. " oh god oh god" I whispered to myself, mind filling with worry and then panic set in, I was having another panic attack. Paralyzed by fear and worry tears running down my face. Why did that have to happen.
What felt like years only lasted for twenty minutes before someone sat down next to me. I couldn't recognize him because my eyes were too blurry and puffy. An Arm wrapped around my shoulder and i could immediately feel the warmth rushing back. When I was able to see clearly again I looked over to see who it was and you guessed it, roadhog. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" he said, I looked down I had never seen him so sad before" no I was just being a pussy" I tried to laugh but my voice only cracked. This was maybe my only chance for this, it was my time. "Look roadhog, I have been meaning to tell you this for quite some time, and I was too chicken shit to do it bu-", I was interrupted by roadhog "I know, your gay". I looked up at him," not just that but I-I" I stopped and leaned in....I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, I didn't even care if he was wearing a mask it felt amazing, I pulled back and looked him in the eyes,"I love you roadhog" I looked down waiting for my rejection,"Me too"
-----------------------------------------
A/N~ yes! Finally it happened but what will happen next, and btw almost 200 reads omg you guys are amazing, thank you so much! 👍