Part 14: dont look back

Junkrat-
I was in Australia with roadhog and we had just finished clearing out this area, we set up camp for the night and every thing seemed to be going normal. With dinner out of the way it was time to go to bed, but I kept hearing howls nearby it was strange seeing how all the animals aren't dead yet. I shrugged it off and tried to go to bed...... "jamie do not make any sudden movements" whispered mako. I became very worried,"why" he didn't respond. We had been in this position for what seemed like hours and mako still hadn't said anythi-*bam*. I heard some whimpers and growls and what smelled like gunpowder "run!" Mako yelled, I jumped up and booked it. What I could see from when I was running was a pack of starving dingos, and it looked like we were going to be their next. Then I heard growling from behind me, I didn't dare to look back. It was a good thing that mako had made me this prosthetic leg or else. I tumbled on to the ground and landed on my back. When the dust cleared I saw the whole pack of dingos surrounding me. Then I realized the pistol mako lended me, I slowly pulled it out. I pointed at the dingo in front of me and fired. Before I could even aim at the next one a dingo bit down on my arm and it hurt like shit. I fired randomly while trying to release the grip of the dingos bite. I ran out of ammo I knew I didn't hit anything but somehow all the dingos were dropped dead except the one tearing my arm off. With nothing else to fight back I used the handle of my pistol to beat the dingo and soon enough it dropped too. After many attempts to get up I finally made it and limped back to the camp site. My arm was covered in blood and I thought I swear I could see bone. Finally I reached to the campsite to find mako waiting for me, once he saw my arm he snatched all the medical supplies and tended to my arm. After an hour of struggling mako came to a conclusion," I'm sorry Jamison but we're gonna have to decapitate the lower half of your arm". He didn't look in my eyes when he said that. "Me arms fine mate trust me" I scoffed getting more and more worried "alright try and move your fingers" he said serious. I laughed and tried to move them....."god dammit" I said,"how we gonna do it?" He walked over to his back pack and pulled out a machete. I payed my arm out straight and closed my eyes really tight, "ok ready" mako said raising the machete."1.....2.....3!".
"No no no don't do it!" I yelled,"don't do what roadhog asked sitting up from his bed. I looked down and noticed that my arm was not bleeding but gone. "Nothing r-roadie for-forget it" . I also noticed I sweating badly, I got up and changed clothes. When I got out roadhog had already left to eat, I sighed and went with him staying really close. While eating breakfast soldier got everyone's attention," ok everyone I have some great news! Today we will be going to an award ceremony. You will need to dress your best and be classy, be ready in about 7 hours".We all looked at each other in amazement, almost all the girls left early to go shopping for some fancy clothes. The men stayed behind and ate more food. We decided to work out, so we could look our best. We were at our best when all the girls returned and found us sweating, they all made disgusted faces and left to get ready. Now it was our time to go shopping. We decided we would all go to the same place and see what would look good or not. We arrived to a whole new world of fancy clothes, I for one hate tight clothes so I went look for something a bit loose. Mostly all the men went for the black tuxedos but I got a navy blue tuxedo shirt, black pants, white under shirt, and a black bow tie. We all showed each other's suits and everyone's was pretty cool, and I couldn't wait to see roadhog with his suit on.
The ride to the building would at least take an hour, so we got ready early. I was actually surprised with Lena's choice because she chose a blue dress, and she never really like blue. Then I saw roadhog walk out of our room and omg he looked beautiful. He wore a white tuxedo with a black under shirt and a white tie. He polished his mask too and he almost never does that. "Hey gorgeous" I said as I walked over to him hands in my pocket. "Shut up" he replied, even though I couldn't see it I could swear he was blushing under his mask. We laughed and talked about each other's suits until soldier said we had to get in our limos, one for the boys and one for the girls. I speed walked to the boys limo and hopped inside. I had never been in a limo and this was a pretty good one too. I helped my self to a glass of beer while everyone else piled into the limo. Roadhog and mccree. "Hey nice suit" I said to mccree. All he did in response was nod, it looked like he was looking at something. I looked in his direction and saw that he was looking at hanzo. I got roadhog attention and pointed at mccree and hanzo, he chuckled. The ride there was going to take awhile but with all the fun we were having it was going to seem a lot shorter. Almost all the drinks were gone by the time we reached the building. We stopped right at the main entrance, and our driver opened our door for us. One by one all the males got out of the limo and when I stepped out I was nearly blinded by the flashing lights and crowds of people asking questions. All I could really do was wave and smile, and I tried to avoid eye contact with anyone until we reached the entrance door.