Part 7: Talon

Roadhog-
We had just landed in the city, we then met up with the Red Cross and we discussed some plans, and what to do if we found someone. We were each handed some medical supplies and were told what part of the city we should clear out.
I had been told to clear out this building, to make sure if there was any survivors. I had to go through the front entrance, water was up to my waist already. The door would not open at first, but with the help of a crowbar I got it down in a few try's. I eventually cleared out the first floor, then the second, I hadn't found anything bad they must've cleared out the building, I still had to check anyways. Around the second to last floor I had cleared out most of the rooms. But this one room I entered reeked of something awful, "Anybody in here!?" I yelled, no response. I entered what seemed to be like the master bedroom. It smelled like this was the culprit of the bad smell because it was really strong in there. I saw something that completely got me off guard. I saw two floating dead bodies. I could there was some sort of basket just lying there on the bed. I hesitated to steep over having to brush the dead bodies aside. I looked in side, I had found a baby. It looks like he hasn't been fed in days. I I carefully picked the baby up, and cleared the rest of the building. I had tested if there was a pulse and there was, which was a good sign. I signaled in for a medical helicopter, the took the baby back to the hospital tent, and I resumed my job. This was gonna be a long two weeks.
------------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
With quite a few people gone, the rest of us were set for some serious training, lots of running, training courses, and hand to hand combat. It was same old same old, but one thing that was happening was setting up Christmas decorations, Christmas was about 3 weeks away. And it was snowing really hard.
Me and Lena spent three hours building and decorating the tree while everyone else decorated around the building. It was so much fun! We finished at lunch time and we all had food. Mccree then recommended that we all go Christmas shopping since we probably wouldn't have the opportunity in the up coming weeks. We all agreed, we had went to the best mall around. Since I haven't ever gone shopping, Lena went with me to help me pick out picking the presents.
She had already picked all of them. Choosing presents for the people I didn't really talk to was hard, but Lena always helped me. We had finished our shopping and had some coffee. "We have in reporting news, the two most known members of the terrorist group "Talon", little is known were they had ran off to we will fill you in about the two when more comes up.". "Jesus" Lena whispered under her breath. "What you so bothered bout?" I responded. She looked at me,"are you serious talon is the terrorist group that we've been fighting the whole time". I looked down and took a drink of my coffee. We finished and started to walk back to our ship. Half way back we heard yelling, and then screaming. I heard the sound of a bullet zooming by me. Me and Lena exchanged glances. "J-Jamie" Lena whispered. She fell backwards. And saw blood staining her shirt on her lower chest, my eyes widened. And my reaction was to bring her to cover in an alleyway. I grabbed my bandage, and some pain killers. I forced the pill down and cleaned and wrapped up her wound. "Jamie what's going on down there!" Lucio yelled into my mike, " Lena's down, suspect armed I need back up!" I yelled back. I grabbed my small pistol from my pocket and hid Lena. And went out into action, I spotted the sniper and opened fire, she returned fire, hitting and breaking my prosthetic, I then heard shotgun bullets. A man in a grim reaper costume, was pacing towards me, I shot him and hid back with Lena. I heard teammates yell for me and Lena's name, I yelled and mercy and Mccree came over and took Lena away, I went back and tried to find the shooters. I hopped for awhile until I found their ship I opened fire, not even denting the ship. I fell back,"oi! Get back here, come here and fight" the ship flew away. I curved up in a ball. I was having a panic attack, lucio found me and we walked back to the ship. The ride back was silent.
I visited Lena in the buildings hospital the next day. It turned out she was fine, the bullet didn't hit any organs. She would make a full recovery in another day. The doctor left the room and it was only me and Lena, she was asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I patted her shoulder and left.
On the other hand roadhog had sent me a letter, and told me about the city and what he did, he also thanked me again for my present. I blushed, I already miss him
Tonight was going to be awful, I had to sleep by myself, I was completely freaked out. I tried to fall asleep, but stayed up the entire night.
Today was a nightmare, I got no sleep the previous night and I was really tired. I drank a lot of coffee to keep me up, but that barely helped. I dragged along through the day, making a new leg prosthetic. I finished it about 6 on right around dinner time. By now Lena was up and about. Using all of her energy that hadn't been used yet. She talked to me until it was time to go to bed. We were in our room getting ready to sleep."Jamie, I just wanna say say thank you, if you didn't put pressure on the wound, I would've bled out and died." "Oh it's nothing, would do anything to save you" I smiled weakly and passed out