Part 11: December 24th

Junkrat-
Christmas Eve, I was so damn excited  I mean so was everyone else but not as much as Lena and me. Everyone put there presents under the big Christmas tree in the common room it was amazing. Earlier that day Lena had woken me up by wrapping me in wrapping paper. For breakfast we had a professional chef come in for the day to cook food for us, and we had some beautiful pancakes. For Lena today was going to be amazing, not just because it was Christmas, because her new girlfriend Emily was coming over. When we finished her pancakes I went right up to her."soooo what's she like?" I laughed,"I told you like a million times luv!" She replied, I laughed even harder,"oi that's why I asked I love that reaction you have". We continued on with our day.
We didn't really have lunch today because there was going to be a big party and a lot of food, so we all went out to buy some nice clothes, me and roadie went to this one store which was mainly formal stuff. We didn't get somethin too fancy, I don't really know what roadie got but I got a white button up shirt, a tie, black pants, and a black dress shoe. We returned back to find Lena waiting at the door. "OI MATE!" I yelled almost hitting her in the face,"you scared the shit outa me!". She laughed and stepped back allowing us to enter the building."sorry luv, Emily said that she would be coming early and so I've been waiting her for like and hour. I looked at her and noticed that she wasn't dressed yet for the party."mate, don't you want to impress her?!" She looked confused for a second,"didn't you get some fancy clothes or somthin?". Her eyes were now wide open"I didn't hear nothing about getting fancy clothes, I'll be back in a tick!" She laughed and zoomed away right past us. Me and roadhog looked at each other and laughed and went our ways. Hours went by and Ana and Reinhardt set up all the snacks while the chef started to prepare the main meal. Everyone else started to get dressed for the party, Lena had returned earlier and she was getting ready too. I finished getting dressed and even went the extra mile to comb my hair, roadie was still getting ready so I went and talked to everyone else. When I saw Lena she looked jaw dropping. She had a red dress with a gold necklace, she had high heels and had her hair into curls. I ran up to her."jeez mate, you look amazing!" I said she smiled,"thanks luv and you look great, and even omg did your hair!". I laughed as a response,"I know right and I don't even know why I did it". We talked about what everyone else was wearing and then she looked behind me, she looked at me and then behind me darting her eyes, she giggled and walked off and I had myself a confused look on my face. Then someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. There he was, in all of his glory. Roadhog wore a black tux with black dress shoes and cleaned his mask."Jamison I like your taste in clothing" he said chuckling. I started to blush," uh thanks you look very nice yourself" I responded trying my hardest to stop the blush. "What do you think the chef is cooking?" Roadie asked probably hungry already," well it looks and smells like.... turkey with stuffing and gravy, with fresh bread.". "Wow Jamie ya really have a strong sense of smell" he laughed and I blushed even harder "well uh see you at dinner then?" He asked, I nodded. He gave me a thumbs up and went to grab some snacks. Right after roadie went to get food Emily had entered and everyone was greeting her, Lena by her side. I got some beer and went to a window just looking out at the beautiful view."hey Jamie!" I turned around to see Lena and Emily ready to greet me. "Heya" I said and shook Emily's hand,"hello, jamie right?" I smiled."yeah how do ya know?","oh Lena told me all about you". I chuckled getting nervous for a second I mouthed at Lena to see if she told her about my secret and she shook her head, I became more relieved after that.
The chef had finished cooking and everyone got their plates and headed straight towards the food. After that stampede everyone sat down in this big round table me, roadhog, Lena , and Emily all sat by each other. Eating and having conversation. Most of it was small talk either about what was going on in the world or something about overwatch."so how did you guys meet?" Roadhog asked while eating his food under his mask (don't ask why)."well it was pretty dumb, we just ran into each other in the streets and it just went straight off from there" replied Lena, roadhog nodded and continued to eat his food. For some reason I still got this vibe that Emily knew about my secret. "Excuse me for a second will you" I said making eye contact with Lena as code for us to talk in private. We entered the game if room.
I looked around to we if anyone was around and looked at Lena," be honest, did you tell her about my secret?" I questioned, waiting for a response. She paused," don't be mad but I did", my eyes immediately widened,"no no no, don't be mad. She promised it was only between the three of them". I calmed down slightly "fine" I said and went back to my seat. For dessert we had ice cream and it was delicious, roadhog almost ate all of it. It was now time for games and everyone sat around in a circle. We played duck duck goose, limbo, truth or dare,uno. The last game we played was spin the bottle, but it never landed on me. We spent the rest of the party talking with everyone and resting from our party. Lena and Emily went into Lena's room and everyone started to head to bed. Me and roadie discussed what we did and drifted off Christmas Day in our minds.
-----------------------------------------
A/N~ sorry I haven't posted in a while, but more is soon to come, please share and vote for my story and hope you enjoyed this chapter, all for now peeps 👍