Part 13: aww

Junkrat-
It has only been a day since me and roadie kissed. I was head over heels for him, and no one could stop that. Lena had noticed how my mood has changed but put no mind to it. It also changed roadies mood to, I noticed today that he had a spring in his step and that made me really happy. Later in the evening he called me over to talk. " hey hog" I cheered and sat right next to him,"hey jamie could we just keep it a secret, until we decide it's a good time to go public.".  I sat there thinking really hard on what to do."ok I'll do it for you" I laughed and he chuckled, before I left roadhog took me in and kissed me I blushed and waved goodbye. Jeez I made the right choice.
A week had gone by and nothing happened until one night when we were having dinner. "Hey guys I have some gossip for ya" all the girls in the group whispered surprisingly Lena wasn't there. After I heard that I couldn't hear anything else, just giggling and whispers. I stood up and went to get my refill of beer. I felt like a million eyes were on my back, I looked behind me and saw all the girls looking at me. They noticed I saw them and quickly looked away from me. I sat back down and took a big chug of my beer, then I realized what they were talking about. I almost choked and started coughing. I threw my beer out and left I couldn't take it anymore. I reached my room and plopped down on my bed, what I didn't notice was that roadhog was on his bed reading a book and I could tell he could sense my frustration. He got up and sat me up, he then sat down next to me. "What's on your mind?" He asked with worry. "It's just that all the girls were talking and all of em were lookin at me, and I knew it was about us. What if it's true, what will they think of us." I was ready to explode with anger but roadie wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head against his neck. "It doesn't matter what they think of us, all we need to care about is each other". Those words and roadhog got me sleepy and before I knew it, I was passed out.
-------------------------------------
Roadhog-
At first when we kissed I was a little reluctant on what I should do, but it's been awhile and I'm not regretting anything except it just made jamie look a whole lot more cuter. Anyways jamie feel asleep by me and I didn't want to wake him up. I tried silently to get up and it worked, its a good thing he's a deep sleeper. I crawled back into my bed and tried to go to sleep but what jamie had said. What if they were talking about us, I got worried for awhile until sleep got the better of my and I drifted off...
---------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
I woke up the next day my hair was ruffled and I was super tired, so some coffee would fix that. I fixed my self some food and sat down at a table. It only seemed like I was the only one up, I checked my watch and it was only 8. It was weird seeing how this was usually the time when everyone was up and about. It was really quiet and it started to freak me out so I turned on the televisions as some background noise. I could finally rela-" " hey luv!" Lena practically screamed. I swear I almost shit my self. "Jesus Christ mate" I yelled, Lena giggled in response and sat down with me. "Emily left yesterday and I'm pretty bummed about it, but I did hear some juicy gossip about something". I took a sip of my coffee, "yeah what is it?" I questioned. "Well I herd from Hana that she walked in on two people and it looked like they were kissing" I sat up immediately. "Really, who do you think it is?". She thought really hard," maybe mccree and Hanzo but I don't really think so." We sat there for awhile after that. Soon everyone woke up and now everything was normal again. Today was one of those days were everyone just talked together and got lazy so we sat in the common room chatting. "So have you guys heard the rumor yet?" Ana asked taking a sip of tea,"yeah sure did" replied soldier,"who do you think it is?" Everyone thought for a second and then became suspicious of each other. This went on for awhile until Winston said whoever it was just let them have their privacy we all agreed.
When ever we wanted privacy to kiss me and roadie would meet on the bench we first kissed at. We didn't mind the cold and all we could think about was each other. We returned back to the common room to find tracer sitting at a table waiting patiently. "Excuse me roadie but could me and Jamie have a quick chat." Lena said and motioned me to sit down,"don't worry roadie it won't be that long" i said. When roadhog was out of view Lena started to talk," we have to talk" she said her face now serious. I jokingly responded "okay what do you need to talk about?" I laughed a little to try and lighten up the mood a bit."we need to talk about you" she said. "Me what could you possibly want to talk to me about?"
"Well I kinda sorta saw you and roadhog kiss outside". My eyes widened and started to blush,"fine, I told him and now we're together and we're trying to keep private for a while". She giggled and immediately became happy again,"bloody knew it!" She chirped,"you guys are perfect for each other" she cooed."."well now you know but please keep it a secret we want to keep this private until we're ready to go public. She nodded and I went back to my room, roadhog was already asleep. I went to my bed and drifted off to, but something felt different like...... oh shit
----------------------------------