Part 9: Coming to realization

Roadhog-
Today I was going back to HQ. It was nice that I was going back, we had cleared out the city, and made sure the civilians had new homes it was nice known you did somethin good. We had said our goodbyes to almost everyone and headed off back to HQ.
----------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
Roadie was coming home! I was so excited, the morning that he would be coming back I couldn't stop jumping around everywhere.
"Attention, please if anyone is out on the landing docs please exit immediately. They were here, I nearly yelled I was so excited. About 20 minutes of waiting doors opened and all the members who were on that mission, among the past few to enter where roadhog. "Roadie!" I yelled and ran up to him, he chuckled and we hugged and walked back to our room.
Lena had already moved back into her room so roadhog had no trouble at all unpacking his things."hey Jamie do you wanna grab some lunch, I pretty hungry" roadhog said, I held back my blush and nodded. We got in a car and headed off to a restaurant. We decided to go to an Italian place. We ordered our food and talked about what happened over the past two weeks. Our food came roadhog destroyed his meal, he then proceeded to say that the food that he had was crap, and this was his first good meal in a while I laughed and continued to chow down on my food. Once we finished we went back to HQ, it was around 7 o'clock and everyone was chatting or playing games or whatever. We decided to watch a movie and head to bed.
He took my present out and put it on the wall,"what you doin that for mate, you don't need to put that up" he replied,"this got me through tough times while I was on mission, maybe it could help you too." He sighed and went off to sleep, I didn't fall asleep until an hour later, just day dreaming.
------------------------------------------------
Roadhog-
Yesterday was pretty nice, me and Jamison had dinner and watched a movie. The next morning it was really cold and I had to wear a sweatshirt, Jamison kept on staring at me whenever I wore it and today was not exception, I shrugged it off and continued my day. Jamison was still excited about my return, I had to calm him down. Today everyone who was not on the mission had to do training for a couple of hours, so I had some time on my hands, I decided to improve my present that Jamison got me, so it could look better I worked in the workshop until training was over. I went and had some Chinese with everyone, and it was amazing.
----------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
Me and roadie had dinner, and since it was really cold out he had his sweatshirt on, he looked so adora-I mean uhh nice. The next day was normal and we had to go through some extra hard training.
Lena was acting strange again today, this time I didn't shrug it off. When I got the chance I took tracer to the same place she took me, I sat her down on a bench."do you have somethin on your mind mate?" I questioned. She looked down and paused for a second and responded," it's nothing too serious, I just felt like it was the right time to come out." "But mate, you already did." I responded, confused."I know I know, but I mean to everyone on the team like publicly". "Ok it's up to you, all your decision" I patted her shoulder and walked her back to HQ.
Everyone was in the same room at the same time so this would be the perfect moment for Lena to come out. We were in there for a while. an hour had past and nothing had happened. I was disappointed. I gradually got up from my chair to leave the room making sure to look Lena in the eyes before I left."attention everyone" I heard Lena say from behind me, I turned around and leaned against a wall. "I would like to notify you all that..." she froze and looked at me, I mouthed its ok everything will be alright and she smiled and continued on," I would like to notify all of you that I....am gay.". Everyone stopped in their tracks and there was a long pause. "Congratulations for coming out, it must've been really hard for you to do that." Mercy said cheerfully, everyone else did about the same. That day ended up really well for Lena.
It was about time that everyone was going to bed, I went to grab some water before I went to sleep I then heard a zip behind me and arms wrap around me."thank you Jamie" Lena said,"without your encouragement I would've never been able to do that" I chuckled and hugged her back. "No problem I would do anything for a friend" I smiled, she did too.
It was getting closer to Christmas  everyone was getting really pumped, people were wrapping up presents and starting to wear Christmas related things. I would've to if I had more Christmas related stuff to wear. I sighed, I had already finished up wrapping my presents what should I do now, my eyes wandered around the room until they landed upon Lena. I went up to her and we started walking around the place talking and all that stuff, until the conversation lead to crushes. I was mentally prepared to not blush but it was super hard. "Well what about you, anyone on the team that you got the hots for?" I smirked."no not really, I'm looking for a relationship outside of profession." She responded. "I don't really have to ask you about your crush, huh?" She giggled "what do you mean, I never told you" I responded, trying really hard not to blush this time."omg dude stop trying to hide it, literally everyone on the team knows you like roadhog. I stopped in my tracks "everyone?" I responded still not blushing yet. The only response I got was a giggle and then walked away. I stood in the hallway for a second and thought, was it true..... oh fuck it is.
------------------------------------------
A/N~  Over 100 reads, thank you guys so much! Sorry for any grammar errors, I'm just not in the mood to fix them right now.