Part 10: December 23rd

A/N~ ok guys get ready for the next few chapters
-------------------------------------------------
Junkrat-
Christmas is in two days, and that was more than enough to excite Lena she was like a Mexican jumping bean. I mean no one else besides Lena was super pumped maybe Hana I don't really know. The Christmas vibes that reeked off of everyone really put me in the Christmas mood. I think my nightmares have officially gone away but I still do the stuff that Ana told me to do.
Everyone else was acting pretty normal too, but today I haven't seen roa-(door opens). Roadhog had walked in with a sweatshirt on.*squeals in joy*,omg omg omg he looks so c-cute! I started to blush and I turned away from him. Hoping that he didn't see me, but of course who wouldn't. I put my hand ms on my cheeks so it would look like I was tired, he didn't notice, thank god. "Hey you want anything from the store, were running out of snacks." "Uh no not that I could think of" I responded hands still covering my mouth. He left and tracer zoomed right next me, when she realized what I was doing. She giggled and forced my hands from my face, seeing my blush."oooh" she said a huge smirk on her face,"someone's in looove" she cooed, I blushed even harder, she giggled more. I put my head down and laughed it off. "Let's talk about this privately ehh" I grabbed her arm and went to my room. I sat her down and looked at her,"what did I do?" She asked. "What didn't you do, you were about to turn me into a tomato" I replied, laying back on my bed. "I-I just don't know what to do" I ran my hand through my hair,"it's j-just". Lena stopped me,"it's ok Jami-" "no it's not!" I yelled I walked out of my room and went outside, by the cliff and sat down. Looking at the view with tears in my eyes.
Time went by and I was still sitting there, it was darker and getting colder I started to shiver. Then I felt warm all of the sudden,"Jamison? Is that you" it was mercy, but I didn't respond. "Jamison" she stood me up and saw my tears, I sniffed. "Let's get you inside" she walked me back to base she brought me to my room. As I opened the door,"hey if there is something you need to talk about just tell me, k", I looked back at her and nodded she smiled and left. when I went to eat dinner, roadhog was back drinking tea with Lena. I avoided eye contact and grabbed my food and sat down by the tv so it would look like I wasn't interested in conversation. I finished my food and went back to my room but before I could walk out roadhog called out for me, I grabbed a chair and sat down by him and Lena. "So me and tracer have been working on a Christmas party and we need some advice.". I nodded "yeah sure what do you need?","well I was wondering what kind of games we should have.",
"Ok ok how about truth or dare, never have I ever, and charades."
"Oh, good choices Jamison, I'll have to look into that". He patted my shoulder and I left to play games with Hana.
It was around 7 and I was in the workshop fixing my stuff when Lena walked in
"Hey" she said
"Hey" I replied still focusing on fixing my stuff. She stood there for a second doing nothing. After awhile of nothing she went to leave, but I got up and hugged her.
"I'm so so sorry for what happened earlier"
"It's fine luv, I could be a little frustrating sometimes!"
We laughed
"So I have somethin to show ya, it's really cool!"
I showed her a new bomb for my grenade launcher.
It was later at night and everyone was getting ready To go to sleep. But I kept on thinking of roadhog and how dreamy he was. God, I thought to myself, am I really that desperate.
---------------------------------------