1 - Our Daughter Starts Second Grade

My husband Scotty McCreery and I had been married for five years and our daughter, Kimberly was starting second grade, she had just turned 8 years old. When she arrived at her classroom, Scotty took her in and she was hiding behind him because she was scared to start second grade. So then we both took her out to the school bus and she was in her dad's arms and she was crying. I looked at my husband and asked, "What's the matter with her, honey?" "Okay." So then Scotty put Kimberly in his car and he drover her to school. When she was dropped off at her classroom, he walked in and the teacher looked up and asked, "May I help you, sir?" "No ma'am, I'm just dropping off my daughter, Kimberly." "Oh, I see, well, she'll have a great time her in my classroom, have a great day, sir. Thank you for dropping her off." "You're welcome, have a great day, ma'am. Kimberly, I love you, angel. Look at Daddy, I'll be her to pick you up a the end of the day. Excuse me, ma'am, what time is her day over so that I can come and pick her up?" "Your daughter's school day ends at 2:30pm. Alright sir, you've got that?" "Yes, ma'am. Thank you so much, ya'll have a great day now. Kimberly, I love you." Then he kissed her and left the classroom. AFter he left, he got in his car and put a song that he would always sing to Kimberly when she was little and the song was called, "Amazed" and he started to sing along with it. By the time he got home, I was up out of bed and in the kitchen, getting my tea.