6

"2 weeks are you sure?" Edward asks Alice as she flips through her vision.

"Yes, I'm sure" Alice says.

Jasper is sat on the floor with amiee. "The moral in this group is low I don't think any of them have the will to fight" amiee says looking at all the guests and scratching her arm.

"I'm not sure what will help highten it" jasper confesses.

"When was the last time you let out a burst of energy amiee?" Alex asks watching how she itches her arm.

"Um when I got mad at alice" amiee says thinking.

"That was 3 weeks ago" Alex says shocked.

"Yes so" amiee says.

"You need to release your energy, baby brain" Jeremy giggles.

"Ooooohhh, what should I do?" Amiee says getting excited. The longer she gets into her pregnancy, the more at peace amiee seems to become.

"I think you show jasper, the amiee we know" George says

Amiee giggles and runs off into her room.

"You are in for a surprise" Alex says to jasper.

"That's all you're getting" Jeremy says.

"I can wait" jasper sits back and waits for amiee to come back out.  a few minutes later Jeremy starts to itch his ear and he a smile appears on his face.

"shes going all out" Jeremy says jumping up and spins jaspers chair around with his brute strength. all of a sudden amiee walks in in high waisted leather shorts, combat boots and leather bralette.

jaspers eyes go wide as she click her fingers and the music starts.

"Dirty" Amiee whispers

"Filthy" Jeremy whispers with Amiee copying what he says in the same soft whisper "Nasty, you nasty. Too dirty to clean my act up, If you ain't dirty,You ain't here to party"

"woo!" Amiee lets out flicking her hair side to side

"Ladies" Jeremy sings with Amiee " move, Gentlemen move,Somebody ring the alarm, A fire on the roof, Ring the alarm" alex and George get up and start dancing with Jeremy,  illiana and emilia laugh and get up and dance with amiee.

"and I'm throwin' elbows" the boys sing

"Ring the alarm" they all sing  

"and I'm throwin' elbows"

"Ring the alarm"

"and I'm throwin' elbows"

"Oh, I'm overdue, Give me some room,  I'm coming through, Paid my dues, In the mood, Me and the girls gonna shake the room, DJ's spinning" amiee starts to sing and dance with her friends as jasper watches her move her hips like he had never seen before.

"show your hands" Emilia and Iliana sing

 "Let's get dirty" amiee sings

"that's my jam" the girls sing

"I need that, uh, to get me off" amiee sings looking at jasper

"Sweat until my clothes come off, It's explosive, speakers are pumping, Still jumping, six in the morning, Table dancing, glasses are mashing, No question, time for some action" the girls sing with amiee as they dance and gyrate their hips.

"Temperature's up" amiee sings breaking away from the girls walking around to where the Cullens the say watching

"can you feel it" illiana sings

"About to erupt" amiee let's out a big note

"Gonna get my girls, Get your boys" illiana sings

"Gonna make some noise, Want to get rowdy, Gonna get a little unruly, Get it fired up in a hurry, Want to get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party, Sweat dripping over my body, Dancing gettin' just a little naughty, Want to get dirrty, It's about time for my arrival" amiee started to sing the verse on her own, illiana and emilia join in half way through making the vocals boom as the girls sway and bop their hips. amiee sits on the arm of jaspers chair looking at the cullens with a devilish smile on her face.

"Ah, heat is up, So ladies, fellas, Drop your cups, Body's hot, Front to back, Now move your ass, I like that, Tight hip huggers, low for sure, Shake a little somethin' on the floor, I need that, uh, to get me off, Sweat until my clothes come off" amiee sings jumping off the arm of the chair joining her girls as flicking her hair from side to side. jasper can hardly keep the venom pooling in his mouth from over flowing.

"Let's get open, 'cause a commotion, We're still going, eight in the morning, There's no stopping, we keep it popping, Hot rocking, everyone's talking" amiee belts out another loud note.

"Give all you've got" amiee sings keeping hold of the last note 

"give it to me" illiana and emilia sing together

"Just hit the spot" amiee sing keeping hold of the last note again

"Gonna get my girls, Get your boys" illiana and emilia sing together.

"Gonna make some noise" amiee sings keeping hold of the last note again in this verse

"Rowdy, Gonna get a little unruly, Get it fired up in a hurry, Want to get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party, Ooh sweat dripping over my body, Dancing gettin' just a little naughty, Want to get dirrty, It's about time for my arrival" the boys join in with the girls singing this chorus, they are all dancing and singing together.

"Here it comes, it's the one, You've been waiting on, Get up, get it up, Yup, that's what's up,You can just put your butt, To the maximum, Uh oh, here we go, Here we go, You can tell when the music, Starts to drop, when we take it, To the parking lot, And I bet you somebody's gonna, Call the cops, Uh oh's, here we go, here we go" amiee slows the song down and half raps the next part of the song, the tone of her voice is almost enticing the cullens to join in with the obvious fun the friends are having. at the last 'go' amiee puts everything she has into the note, Jeremy and alex watch her in anticipation as jasper jumps up out if nowhere and starts rapping.

"Yo, hot damn, Doc a jam like a summer show, I keep my car looking like a crash dummy drove, My gear look like the bank got my money froze, For dead presidents I pimp like Huddy roll,Doc the one that excite ya divas ,If the media shine, I'm shining with both of the sleeves up, Yo Amiee, better hop in here,My block live and in color, like Rodman hair (yeah), The club is packed, the bar is filled, I'm waiting for sister to act, like Lauryn Hill, Frankly, it's a rap, no bargain deals, I drive a four wheel ride with foreign wheels, Throw it up, Baby it's brick city, you heard of that, We blessed, and hung low, like Bernie Mac, Dogs, let 'em out, women, let 'em in, It's like I'm ODB, the way I'm freaking" amiee and her friends cannot stop laughing as jasper bops and raps, with a face swag about him. the cullens confused about why jasper suddenly jumped into the out of character goof that they are watching before them. Emmett being emmet though cannot stop laughing but not before he could whip his phone out and press record.

"Want to get rowdy, Gonna get a little unruly (ruly), Get it fired up in a hurry (hurry), Want to get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party (party), Sweat dripping over my body (body), Dancing gettin' just a little naughty, Want to get dirrty, It's about time for my arrival,Rowdy, Gonna get a little unruly, Get it fired up in a hurry, Want to get dirrty, It's about time that I came to start the party, Ooh sweat dripping over my body, Dancing gettin' just a little naughty, Want to get dirrty, It's about time for my arrival, Uh, what" amiee and her friends sing as jasper joins them waking from his trace half way through amiees verse and cannot remember the last few minutes or why he was in the middle of the group.

jasper is changing, and everyone can see it, Edward watches his brother laugh and dance with his mate, the baby they have coming concealed in amiee's tiny bump, Denver asleep in esmes arms, Edward cannot help but think that jasper's military judement is being clouded by amiees magic and the happiness she has brought to his life, and Edward doesn't know if its good or bad.