Three

Sierra woke to something pressed against her butt. She grinned slightly and pressed her butt further in. She heard a groan and quickly pretended to be asleep.

Max woke and knew Sierra wasn't asleep. "Little tease."
He heard Sierra giggling quietly. He smirked and started kissing her neck. "Max, I'm trying to sleep."
"No you're not. You're being a irresistable tease," Max said.
Sierra turned to look at Max. "You always want sex when I wake. Why is that?"
"You're just so damn sexy," Max mumbled and kissed her neck. Sierra moaned loudly. Max grinned against the skin of her neck.

Sierra turned over to face Max. She kissed him passionately and pulled down his black boxers gently.
"That's a big boy," she said. Max chuckled.
"Haven't heard complaints so far," he said.
Sierra frowned. "Who have you been putting it in?" She asked.
"No one apart from you."
"Yeah. I should hope so or you'll lose them."

Max rolled his eyes and grabbed a condom. He got it on and pushed in after pulling down her red lace pants. "Damn you get better every time."
"I think we need to try something new."
Sierra grinned. "Oh yeah."
Max held her hands above her head as he made love to her. She moaned loudly.

Max kissed her passionately. Sierra kissed back. Max let her hands go and she dug her nails into his back in pleasure.
"Oh Maxy," she moaned. Max smirked.
"You enjoying yourself?"
Sierra nodded. She looked at the clock and swore. "What?"
"We're gonna be late," she said.
Max rolled his eyes. "The clock is on it's side."
"Oops."

Max kissed her and pulled out. "Oi."
"I need to shower before work."
Sierra pouted. "Evil."
"Join me?" Max asked. Sierra giggled. She couldn't refuse the offer.

Max went to the bathroom. Sierra quickly followed him. After the shower, they downstairs. Max began to cook them breakfast.

Sierra kissed his neck as he did it. He grinned widely.
"I don't wanna go to work," Sierra said.
Max nodded. "Don't then. I could tell Rachel you're sick."
"Oh yeah. She'll think you locked me in a cupboard," Sierra mumbled.

They ate their breakfast and Sierra went to find an outfit. "Red vest top or white to go with my jeans," she mumbled.
"White," Max said. Sierra grinned and picked out her white vest top. She did her hair and makeup before getting changed.

Max smirked seeing her in the vest top.
"You look sexy," he said.
"Thanks babes."

Max pulled his tie up and then went downstairs with Sierra. "Another day in hell," she said as she drank her coffee.
"I know."
Sierra smiled. "But hey, it's only 07:15."

Max went to check he had the paperwork he needed from the study. Sierra walked upstairs and saw the nursery. "It's been a year. Yet he's still here," Max said.
"Yeah. Our little man," she mumbled.

Eventually they went to school. Sierra slept on the way in. Max chuckled
"Someone's tired," he said.
"It's you who kept me up with your sausage."

Max and Sierra walked inside hand in hand. Rachel seen them and glared. She didn't like them together.
"Rachel," Max said. Rachel walked off. Max smirked to himself.
Sierra sighed. "Why can't she just accept that we're together?"
"Because you're her daughter."
"So?"

Max kissed Sierra when they got into the office. She kissed him back. "Do I get to sit in on your meeting?" She teased.
"I'd rather you than Kim. She's always looking."
Sierra grinned. "She wants what I get," she said.
Sierra and Max cuddled yo in the office.
"I love you," Sierra said.
Max smiled. "Love you too."

Eventually they went to the staff room.
"You okay?" Max asked Sierra. She nodded and smiled at him.
"I think I might have a surprise for you later," Sierra said.
Max smirked. "What's that?"
"Wait and see."
Max placed his hands on Sierra's waist and kissed her neck. "I think you'll be telling me sooner than expected."

Everyone came in. Sierra tried to move away from him. Max wouldn't let her go. "Get off," she mumbled.
"No. I want them to know you're mine," he said.
Sierra and Max made out. Steph cheered and sat down.
"You'll have to tell me if he's any good," Steph said. Sierra smirked.
"Oh he is," she said.

Max smirked and walked to get a coffee. Sierra sat down with Steph and Tom. Max came over with a cup of coffee for Sierra.
"Thanks."
Max smiled and kissed her neck. "I'll see you later."
"Course."

Steph smiled. "You kept that quiet. It's been what? Three weeks."
"We've been together over two years."
Steph's eyes widened. "What?"
"Yeah."

Kim went to see Max. "You work quick. Three weeks and gotten the junior member of staff into bed?"
"She's been my girlfriend for two years," Max spat at Kim. Kim smiled.
"Sure," she said.

Max sat in his office after Kim left and he smiled looking at photos of him and Sierra.

Sierra drank her coffee. Steph smiled.
"You are beautiful. No wonder Max fell for you," Steph said. Sierra smiled.
"He's amazing Steph," she said.
"Does your mum know?" Steph asked.
Sierra nodded. "Yeah and she doesn't like him."
Steph smiled. "Well as long as he treats you like a queen."
"He does. He's amazing."

Rachel walked into the office. Max smiled. "Hello Rachel."
Rachel ignored him and saw something on the desk. "What's that?"

Max picked it up and saw an ultrasound. He turned it over to see a message.

"Hi daddy, I'm your baby and I'll be with you in 6months and 15 days.
Love baby Tyler"

Max smirked at Rachel.
"Guess you're being a granny?" Max asked. Rachel stormed out.

Max smirked and put the ultrasound in his jacket pocket.
"Let's do the briefing," he mumbled to himself. He walked to the staffroom. Rachel had started the briefing.

Rachel walked over to Sierra. "Pregnant aren't you?"
"Yeah."
Rachel nodded. "I want you back at home with me."
"No. I'm staying with Max."

Rachel walked off. "Then when he hurts you again, don't come running to me."

Sierra had realised one thing. She had lost her mum. She didn't know what to do anymore.