Five

Sierra had been avoiding Max's phone calls and texts. She had taken a week off of work. She didn't want to see him. She was heartbroken by him not telling her about Jaime.

When the morning came, Sierra got out of bed and sighed. She walked over to her wardrobe and took out her white dress. She smiled slightly remembering that Max bought her the dress.

Sierra got dressed and made herself some toast. She wasn't hungry at all but knew she needed to eat to keep her baby healthy. 

***
Sierra went into work. Immediately Max walked over. "Don't you ever answer your phone?" He asked.

"Sod off. Me and Addy don't need you," she said.

Max frowned. "Who's Addy?"

"Adalynn-Faith. It's what I'm naming the baby if it's a girl," Sierra mumbled.

Max smiled. "I like that."

"Well it's either Adalynn-Faith or something else," she said.

***
Sierra walked inside. She smiled at Jaime. She knew she couldn't be mad at Jaime for what Max had done and she also knew that their babies would be half-siblings.

Jaime came over. She smiled. "So, we're both having kids fathered by Max Tyler," she said.

Sierra nodded. "Yeah. That makes them half-siblings."

"I don't know about you but I want my baby to have a sister or brother in her life."

Sierra smiled again. "Same here."

***
Sierra walked to her classroom. She saw Max sitting in there. "Oh. Were you using this room?" She asked.

"No. I was waiting for you," Max replied. He stood up and took Sierra's hand. "I've missed you so much," he said.

Sierra knew she had missed Max too but she didn't want to say nothing. She couldn't fall back under his spell just for her to find out he had slept with someone else. Sierra looked at Max. "Why are you telling me this now? You had sex with someone else and got them pregnant. You didn't even have the balls to tell me about it," she said.

Max sighed. "Do you remember that one time we broke up? It was for about three months? It happened then. I know I should have told you but I wasn't expecting to see Jaime again," he admitted.

Sierra looked at him again. Each time she did, she fell under his spell. "I-I have a scan this afternoon. Mum knows about it but I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"

"Of course."

***
Max went to see Jaime. He saw her sitting in the staff room. "Let's talk," Max said.

Jaime nodded. She rubbed her stomach. Max sighed. "I will do whatever I can as a father to the baby. I'll have her overnights and weekends but I'm in love with Sierra. She's the one I want," he said.

Jaime smiled. "I get that. Honestly? I'm much more happier with Tom. He'll be helping with the baby if that's okay. Just like I know Sierra will," she said.

Max nodded and they hugged.

***
Sierra walked out to her car. Max was standing there waiting. "Lets go."

"Yeah. Let's."

Sierra got into her car and drove to the hospital. Max followed in his car. When they got there, Max walked over to Sierra and took her hand. "I will get you back Sierra."

"Course you will. You've blown it now," Sierra said. She was going to play hard to get.

Max smirked. "We'll see. I guarantee you that by next week you'll be in my bed."

Sierra rolled her eyes. She looked at Max. "£300 says you don't."

"You're on."

Max never lost.