Four

A/N - Jaime Rimmer, Aimee-LeighTyler and her storylines belong to my bitch Carolineeexx.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sierra hadn't spoken to her mum since she had revealed she was pregnant. She didn't understand why Rachel hated the idea of her having Max's baby.

When that morning came, Sierra woke to Max on the phone. He was arguing with someone. Sierra sat up. Max walked back into the bedroom. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing. Don't worry," Max replied. He climbed into bed next to Sierra. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

Sierra shrugged. "Morning sickness is kicking in. I need to be sick but I don't know," she mumbled.

Max nodded and kissed her neck. Sierra grinned and laid down. She pulled Max on top of her and grinned again. "I want you so badly," she said.

"Good."

Max and Sierra kissed passionately. Sierra could feel Max's hardened member against her thigh. She moaned when Max snaked his hand into her pants. "Mmm."

"You like?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah."

Max pulled down Sierra's pants while she took off his boxers. Max pushed into her and grinned when she grabbed onto his shoulders. Sierra moaned as Max moved in and out of her at a pace they both wanted.

***
They eventually climaxed. Max pulled out and grabbed his boxers. Sierra groaned. "I don't wanna go to work today," she mumbled.

Max nodded. "Stay off then. I'll tell your mother you're unwell," he said.

Sierra shook her head. "No I can't. I'm not hiding from her just cause she doesn't approve of us," she said.

***
Max drove them into work. Sierra looked over at Tom. "Who's that?" She asked indicating to the girl standing with Tom. She looked a little older than her.

Max shrugged. Sierra frowned knowing something was bugging him. Sierra followed him inside. "Who is she?"

"She's obviously Tom's girlfriend," he said.

Sierra shook her head. "No. Tom would have told us. She looked pregnant too," she said.

Max rolled his eyes. "Sierra, just drop it. We don't need to pry into Tom Clarkson's romances."

***
Sierra walked into the staff room. The girl was in there so Sierra walked over. "Hiya. I'm Sierra Mason."

"Jaime Rimmer. I'm a new teacher," Jaime said.

Sierra smiled. "Welcome to Waterloo Road. Are you seeing anyone?"

"Tom Clarkson. But my ex works here too. Max Tyler."

Sierra paled. "H-He's your ex boyfriend?"

"Yeah. The father of this baby too but he's not been bothered," Jaime said

Sierra nodded. She excused herself and walked to the office. Max looked up and smiled. "Hello gorgeous."

"Don't you dare call me gorgeous you cheating prick," she spat.

Max paled knowing she had talked to Jaime. He stood up and closed the door not wanting everyone to hear them.

"Jaime was in the past. I promise."

"No! It was pretty recent wasn't it? She's pregnant with your baby!" Sierra yelled. She pushed Max away. "Don't touch me!"

Max sighed. "Jaime's in the past. Yes she's having my child but so are you. I love you now. Not her," he said.

Sierra scoffed. "Her baby will be my baby's half sibling!" She yelled.

"Stop yelling!"

"Don't you dare tell me to not yell! You're the biggest liar of all. Why the hell did I trust you?" She said.

Max sighed. "Sierra, please. I love you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone."

***
Sierra walked from the school. She got in a cab and drove back to Max's. Sierra packed some of her clothes and left.

Sierra went back to her own flat. She locked the door and broke down crying. She didn't know if she could forgive Max. Not even for the sake of their baby. She couldn't.