Nine

Sierra woke to the front door knocking. She groaned and looked to see Adalynn asleep in her moses basket. Rachel was away on a course.

Sierra walked downstairs and opened the door. Max was standing there. "You're kidding me? It's 5:30."
"Well, I thought I'd come and check on you."
Sierra groaned. "You're a twat. It's 5:30am. The middle of the sodding night."
"I wanted to see my daughter."
"Not at 5:30!"
Max chuckled and came inside. Sierra sighed.

They went to see Adalynn. She was fast asleep. Sierra smiled as she seen her little girl fast asleep. Max went over and lifted her up gently. She slept on Max's shoulder.
"She's so beautiful," Max said.
Sierra smiled and nodded. "She is, but I'd like a few more hours sleep."
Max smirked. Sierra got back into bed and pulled the duvet down on the other side. "Get into your boxers and get back into bed."
"Yes bossy."
Sierra began dropping off. Max laid Adalynn down in the moses basket and did what Sierra wanted.

When Max was in bed, Sierra cuddled into him. "We're not back together. I just miss my cuddle buddie."
Max smiled and held her close.
"You can always have cuddles."
Sierra smiled slightly and cuddled closer.

They both dropped off and woke up the next morning. Sierra grinned seeing Max beside her. Max woke.
"Morning," he mumbled sleepily.
"Morning. I'm going for a shower," she said.
Max nodded. He rolled over onto his stomach and finished sleeping. Sierra smiled slightly.

Max woke when he heard Adalynn whimpering. He immediately got out of bed to check on her. She was awake and trying to suck on a dummy she didn't have in her mouth.

Max smiled and picked up her dummy. He gently put it in her mouth and she grinned at him.

He picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He sat with her. Sierra came in with only a towel around her. She took it off and began to get herself changed. Max tried not to look but couldn't help himself. "You still look good."
Sierra jumped a mile. "Way to scare me."

Max put Adalynn back into the moses basket. He went to help Sierra with her bra. "You should be at work."
"So should you."
Sierra grinned. "Maternity leave. I've got another three weeks off."
"Well I can have the day off too," Max told her. He clipped her bra in as he kissed her neck. Sierra bit her lip. She tried not to moan.

Adalynn began to snore gently. Max smiled against Sierra's neck.
"She's a beautiful baby," he said. Sierra nodded.
"She is. She's gorgeous," Sierra told him. Max ran his hands gently down the sides of Sierra's body.

Sierra turned to Max and smiled slightly. "You're touching me."
"You've never complained before."
Sierra shrugged. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of a reply. "See, you know I'm right."
"Shush. I don't want to reply to you."

Max walked Sierra over to the bed until she hit it and fell back onto the bed. Max straddled her. "You can't deny me."
"No," Sierra admitted.
Max smiled and kissed her. Sierra hungrily kissed back as much as she could.

Max pulled down her pants gently and pushed in. Sierra moaned loudly.
"Damn," she mumbled.
"Missed it?"
Sierra nodded and kissed him again. Max kissed back and ran his hands over her body gently. Sierra dug her nails into Max's back.
Max smirked. "Watch with those nails."
"Sod off."
"Rude."

Sierra heard the front door opening. "M-My mum."
"Shh then."
Sierra smirked slightly. Max put a hand over her mouth.
Sierra licked Max's hand.
"Ew," he whispered. Sierra tried not to giggle.

"Sierra?" Rachel called. Sierra put her finger to Max's lips.
"I'm awake mum. Just feeding Adalynn," Sierra called.
"No problem."

Sierra knew that Rachel never went in when Sierra was breastfeeding Adalynn to give them privacy.
Sierra looked at Max and smiled. "You're an idiot," she whispered.
"Like you."
"How's Aimee?"
Max smiled. "She's okay. I took her back last night."

Max pulled out and Sierra swore. "Sierra?!"
"Sorry. I hit my elbow!"
Max smirked and kissed her. Sierra kissed back. They heard Rachel coming up the stairs. Sierra shoved Max under the duvet. She pushed Max's clothes under the bed.

Sierra quickly ran to the basket and pulled on pants. She pretended to be putting Adalynn back in. Rachel knocked the door and opened it.
"Everything okay?" Rachel asked. Sierra nodded.
"Just finished feeding her," Sierra explained. Rachel smiled and nodded.
"I'm making breakfast so if you need me yell loudly," Rachel told her. She soon left. Sierra ran to the bed and straddled the duvet where Max was hidden under it.
"Hello you," Max said, pulling back the duvet to show his face.
Sierra grinned and kissed him passionately. Max kissed back. He wanted her back.

Rachel had noticed Max's car parked up but knew he wasn't in the house. She would throw Sierra out if she ever found him in the house.
"You better climb down the drain pipe," Sierra told him. He got dressed and kissed Adalynn. Sierra smiled at him. He came over and kissed her passionately.

Sierra helped Max out the window. He kissed her before climbing down the drain pipe.
"Love you," he mouthed. He walked off to his car.
Sierra rolled her eyes but smiled. She walked over to Adalynn. "Daddy is bonkers."

Rachel opened the door. "Breakfast."
"Okay."
Rachel smiled. "I'm hoping Max wasn't here."
"No. But I'm taking Addy to see him today," Sierra said.
"Okay. Be careful around him," Rachel said. Sierra rolled her eyes and walked downstairs with Adalynn.

As Sierra ate her breakfast Adalynn sat in her high chair. She was fast asleep.
"She's a good girl," Rachel commented.
"She is. She's beautiful."

Sierra eventually got herself and Adalynn ready to go see Max. She made sure she dressed in such a way that made Max want her.

As she got herself ready, she knew she had to try and find a way that Max wouldn't cheat again. But would she have her happy family?