Six

Sierra was trying to resist the urge to fall back into bed with Max. She needed to get him out of her system.

Sierra had gone back to stay with Rachel. She didn't want to stay in her flat alone. Max hadn't been too thrilled when he learnt about it. He thought Sierra did it to stop him fighting for her.

When Sierra went into work that morning, she saw Max. Sierra walked into the building and went straight to the staff room. Jaime was in there. "Morning."

"Hiya. You alright?" Jaime asked as she handed Sierra a cup of tea.

Sierra shrugged. "Yeah. I guess so," she said.

***
The door to the staff room opened. Max walked in. He smiled at Sierra and then at Jaime. "Is everything okay?" He asked

"Fine," Sierra mumbled. Max put his hands on Sierra's hips to move past her to get himself a cup of coffee. Sierra felt Max's bulge rub gently against her.

Sierra wanted him and she was trying her hardest to resist. She couldn't handle it. "I'm going to sit down," Sierra mumbled. She sat down and Jaime soon followed.

Jaime looked at Sierra. "Just cause we're having a baby, doesn't mean he'll come runnng back to me."

"I know. But, I'm hurt he didn't tell me," Sierra said.

Jaime smiled. "You're gagging for it."

***
Sierra walked to her classroom. She rubbed her baby bump. "Daddy's a knobhead," she mumbled.

Sierra sighed and began to prepare for her lesson. She heard the door close. "Hey," Max said.

Sierra looked around and smiled slightly. "Hi," she mumbled.

Max walked over to her. "I'm really sorry for not telling you."

Sierra shrugged. She turned to him. "Maybe we're meant to be something. Maybe we aren't."
Max rolled his eyes. "We're having a baby."

"So is Jaime. She's having your baby too."

Max walked over to Sierra. "Why are you staying with Rachel?"

"She's my mum."

"But why?" Max asked.

Sierra sighed. "I don't want to be near you at the minute."

Max felt his heart break. He knew he was wrong to not tell Sierra. "I love you so much," he said.

"Then why not tell me?" Sierra questioned.

Max sighed. "I didn't mean to hurt you baby."

"Don't call me that right now."

She watched as Max looked her up and down. It was making her want him more. "Don't eye me up. Makes me scared that you'll jump me," she said.
"Never."
Sierra laughed slightly. She walked over. "Go."

Max walked out. Sierra sat on her desk and rubbed her stomach. "What do we do kiddo?"

***
Jaime went to check on Sierra. She smiled. "Your baby will be cute."

"So will yours."

Jaime smiled and hugged her. "You'll be all good with Max in no time."

"How do you know?" Sierra asked.

Jamie giggled. "Cause I can feel the sexual tension. It gets unbearable."
Sierra laughed as well as Jamie.

Jamie left as Sierra's class came in. Sierra handed out work. She couldn't stop thinking about Max. She knew Jamie was right.

Sierra waited for her class to walk in. She smiled and sat down. Amy Porter smirked. "Miss! Rumor has it that Mr Tyler got you and Miss Rimmer pregnant," she called.

Sierra glared. "Keep it shut or else you'll be in the cooler," she said.

Amy grinned. "Why though?"

***
The lesson ended. Sierra stood up and grabbed her stuff. She needed to be away from the pupils. They were stressing her out.

***
Max saw Sierra storming down the corridor. "Who's upset you?"

"Sod off."

"Don't tell me to sod off!" Max yelled.

"Make me!"

Max pulled Sierra into the English store cupboard and locked the door. They were pressed against each other. Sierra wanted him. "What are you doing?" Sierra asked.

"Trying to reason with you."

Sierra rolled her eyes. "Won't happen."

"Oh it will."

Sierra scoffed. "Good luck mate."

***
Sierra left the cupboard and bumped into Rachel. "What you doing in there?" She asked.

"Oh. Nothing."

Rachel wasn't convinced. "I'm going out tonight. I won't be back until late," she said.

"Fine," Sierra said. Rachel nodded and walked off.

Inside the cupboard, Max smirked. He knew what he was going to do tonight.

Sierra went to the staffroom and grabbed a coffee. Tom smiled.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fine yeah," Sierra mumbled.

Tom sighed. He looked at Sierra. "Jaime does feel bad. She told me."

"I don't blame her. I blame Max."

Tom nodded. "Alright. She doesn't want you hating her," he said.

***
Eventually the school day had ended. Sierra went back to her mum's. She went inside and up to her bedroom. She got under the duvet and sighed in relief.

***
Max went to Rachel's house. He knocked the door but there was no answer. The door was open.

Max went inside and went upstairs. Sierra had fallen asleep. Max smiled and went to the bathroom. He began to run her a hot bubble bath.

Sierra smelt lavender. "Huh?" she asked herself in confusion.

She got out of bed and went to her ensuite bathroom. She saw Max. "Breaking and entering? That's a new one," she said.

"No. Just looking after the mother of my unborn child," Max said.

Sierra nodded. "Do you do all this for Jaime?"

Max rolled his eyes. "Let's not talk about her."

"Why?" Sierra asked.

"Because I don't love her like I love you," Max told her.

Sierra smiled slightly. She seen the bubbles nearly overflowing the bathtub.

"Is that nearly ready?" Sierra asked. Max nodded and stopped the water flowing from the taps.

"Be my guest," Max said with a slight smirk.

Sierra rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I think you can wait downstairs."

Max smirked. "I'll wait on your bed."

***
Sierra finished in the bath. She walked into her bedroom with just a towel wrapped around her. Max sat up and smirked. "Looking very nice."

"I'm naked in a towel. What's so nice about that?" She asked.

"Your body," Max said. He walked over to her and kissed his neck.

Sierra tried not to moan. "M-Max what are you doing?" Sierra moaned.

"What you want baby," Max told her.
Sierra moved away. "I better get dressed."

Max stood and watched as Sierra got her clothes out. "You Still Here?" Sierra joked.

Max nodded. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Well I'm going out for food."

"I'll go with you."

***
Sierra and Max went to a resturant in town. Sierra smiled. "You didn't need to come with me."

"I wanted to."

They got a table out of sight of everyone.
"I love how quiet this spot is," Sierra commented.

Max nodded in agreement and helped Sierra sit down. Sierra smiled as Max sat across from her.
"You okay?" Max asked Sierra.

Sierra smiled. "More than okay thank you. You?"

"I'm amazing."

Sierra smiled and nodded. She looked at Max. Would she be crazy for giving Max a second chance?