Seven

A/N - Max's ex Jaime gave birth to Aimee-Leigh in the weeks after the previous chapter and this one💕
Max and Sierra's daughter is named Adalynn-Faith💕
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sierra was still staying with Rachel. She had been buying stuff for the baby. She hadn't made up properly with Max yet but she had seen the stuff he had been buying for the baby.

Sierra knew she was having a girl and she was naming her Adalynn-Faith Rose. She couldn't wait. She knew Rachel was more than happy that Sierra was back with her.

When Sierra woke that morning, she felt a slight twinge in her stomach. She knew she wasn't due to give birth for another three months. Jaime had recently given birth to Aimee-Leigh, Max's other daughter. Sierra hadn't met her yet.

Sierra winced and got out of bed. She went for a shower and smiled down at her baby bump.
"Just three more months my princess," Sierra said.

When Sierra got out of the shower she got changed and went downstairs. Rachel smiled.
"I made Adalynn's favourite and your favourite," Rachel said. Sierra had been having cravings for bacon and sausage for breakfast for the last while.

Sierra smiled slightly. She rubbed her bump. "Addie says thank you."
"She's very welcome. I've been looking at the bedroom for Adalynn. We could paint it pink," Rachel said.

Sierra just ate her food in silence. She missed Max. "I-I might go for dinner tonight with Max."
Rachel said nothing. Sierra sighed.
"It is his baby," Sierra said.
"And?"
"I miss him mum!" Sierra yelled.

Rachel didn't know what to say. Sierra rubbed her bump.
"I can't do this without him. It's not fair. I have to at least give him a chance," Sierra told Rachel.
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Sierra, he got another woman pregnant! How on earth can you forgive that?"
"It was before we met!"
"So?!"

Sierra stood up and walked out. She was feeling unwell but managed to get to work. She saw Max and smiled. "Morning."
"You alright?" Max asked.

Before she could reply, Max walked off. Sierra noticed Jaime with a carseat and knew Max would want to see his daughter. She walked off inside and tried to not cry.
Jamie smiled as Max came over.
"Can I see her?" Max asked.
"Course," Jamie said. She handed Max their daughter. Max smiled and held her tightly.

Jamie looked and seen Sierra walking inside. She sighed. She knew Sierra would find it difficult.
"Have you talked to Sierra?" Jamie asked Max.
Max sighed. "Don't worry about Sierra. I'll make it up to her more when the time our baby is due."
"Max."
"Jaime, Aimee is my daughter right now. I've three months before Sierra gives birth."

Sierra stood in the staffroom and made herself a hot chocolate. Jaime walked in with Aimee-Leigh. Sierra looked at her. "Oh. Sorry," she mumbled.
"Why? I want you to meet her," Jamie said. Sierra smiled slightly.

Jamie got Sierra to sit down with her. She lifted Aimee-Leigh out of her car seat.
"She's adorable," Sierra said. Jamie smiled.
"You can hold her if you want."
Sierra shook her head. "No. She's yours and Max's. I can't do that."
"It's alright."
Sierra took Aimee-Leigh from Jaime and held her. "She's amazing."

Sierra walked to her classroom. She felt a sudden jolt of pain and had to stop. "Sierra?"

Sierra looked to see Max. "Hiya."
"Are you okay?" Max asked.
Sierra nodded and smiled. "I'm fine. You?"
"I'm good."
"I wanted to ask you, would you like to go for dinner?"

Max didn't want to mess things up with Sierra. He nodded.
"I'd like that. I'm sure Jamie can mind Aimee for the night," Max said.
Sierra smiled. "Congratulations by the way."
Max nodded. "Thank you. She's a right beautiful little girl."
"Yeah. You're such a lucky guy."
"I am."

Sierra saw Rachel. She walked off but Rachel grabbed her. "Why were you talking to him?!"
"He was the father of my baby! I'm allowed."

Rachel looked at Max. "Keep away from her!"
"MUM!"

Sierra couldn't handle no more. She walked out to her car and sped off. Max glared at Rachel.
"Now look what you've done. I'm going after her," Max said.
"Don't you dare."
"Make me."

Max ran to the car and sped after Sierra. He was trying to find her.

Sierra was speeding. Tears rolled down her face. She didn't see the car turning into the side of her.

Max spotted Sierra's car and drove after her. As he nearly caught up with her he seen the car accident. Max slammed on the brakes.
Max got out the car and ran over to Sierra's. The driver of the other car got out. "She just came out of nowhere."
"Ring an ambulance. She's pregnant," Max said.

Max tried to open Sierra's car door but it wouldn't budge. He ran round to the passenger side. "Sierra! It's alright."

Max looked to see blood dripping between her legs. "No!"
Max didn't want to move her in case he did more damage.
"Sierra, it's Max. I need you to keep really still," he said.

Max looked at the passenger of the other car.
"An ambulance is on its way," he said. Max nodded and got back into the car.
"You gotta stay strong for our little one Sie," Max said. He wanted to try to comfort her.

The ambulances arrived. Sierra woke but she was in extreme pain. "It's alright. You're going to hospital now."
"M-Max."
"Shh."

Sierra was pulled from the car. She had been examined. "She's in labour!"
"It's too soon," Max said.
"We're going to have to get her to give birth on the way to the hospital or the baby won't survive," the paramedic said.

Max was shocked. He sat by Sierra and held her hand. Sierra was in tears.
"I'm scared," she sobbed.
"Shh I know. You're going to be okay. I'm here," Max said. Sierra squeezed his hand.
They got Sierra into the ambulance. She gripped onto Max's hand. "Don't let her die. Choose her over me."
"Sierra!"

Sierra had been told she needed to push. She didn't want to. "Push damn it!" Max yelled.
"D-Don't tell me what to do!" She screamed. She looked at Max. "You're the reason I'm in this mess."
"Oh yeah, blame me," Max said.
"I do!"
Max chuckled and Sierra smiled slightly.
"Another push Sierra. You're doing great," the paramedic told her.

Sierra pushed hard. She was breathless.
"Is she nearly out?" Sierra whined.
"Nearly there. Come on. One last push," the paramedic said.
Sierra groaned and gripped Max's hand as she pushed one last time.

Eventually, the ambulance was filled with the weak cries of Adalynn-Faith. Sierra cried in relief.

The ambulance sped to the hospital. Sierra wanted to hold Adalynn but knew she couldn't. The paramedics were battling to save her.

"We're here!" the driver called. The paramedics wrapped Adalynn up.

As soon as the ambulance stopped they opened the door and passed over Adalynn. Max kissed Sierra.
"She'll be okay. Let's get you checked," Max said. Sierra nodded but wouldn't let go of Max's hand.

Sierra had been checked out. All she could think about was her little girl. Would she ever get to hold her?