Eleven

Sierra had booked herself in for an abortion. She knew she couldn't have another baby.  Not while Adalynn was still so young. She didn't know how she would cope.

Max didn't know that Sierra was pregnant again. She couldn't find the words to tell him. She knew he would go mad at her for not being on the pill.

When morning came, Sierra went to check on Adalynn. She was fast asleep in her cot. Sierra walked downstairs. She didn't look at Rachel. "Sierra."

"You don't have to say anything. I've got an appointment for an abortion tomorrow. After that, I'm moving out. I can't believe what you said," Sierra said.

Rachel couldn't believe she had driven away her daughter. She didn't want Sierra to leave. "You don't have to leave darling."

"Tough. You made me feel so small for getting pregnant again. I can't be held responsible for condoms breaking," Sierra said.

Rachel sighed. "Keep the baby. I will support you."

"I can't."

***
Sierra went to work. She took Adalynn to the crèche. Jaime was there with Aimee. "Hey."

"Hiya."

Jaime could tell that Sierra wasn't herself. She looked at her best friend. "Wanna tell me about it?" She asked.

Sierra sighed. "Let's do lunch. Too many ears about."

***
Sierra was teaching. Max walked in and handed her a note.

Meet me tonight. You and me.
I want your sensational body
-Max x

Sierra rolled her eyes. It was too much sex that got her into the mess in the first place. Sierra put the note away. She didn't care what he wanted. She was still annoyed at Rachel.

***
Max walked into the office. Rachel was there. "So, Sierra's avoiding you again. Why?" She asked.

Max rolled his eyes. "Look, I'm not going to stand here and listen to you going on and on. I am the father of your granddaughter and you better accept that," he said.

Rachel scoffed. "I will never accept it. You're just a bully and when she finds out what you tried to sleep with me, she will leave you."

"What?"

***
Max and Rachel both turned to see Sierra standing there. The tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Y-You tried to sleep with my mum?" She asked.

Max glared at Rachel. "Sierra, it was a long time ago.  Before Adalynn was born."

"That's even worse," she yelled. She couldn't believe it. She looked at her mum. "You stay away from me! Both of you! She screamed.

***
Sierra ran to the crèche. She packed up Adalynn's belongings and got her daughter. She ran down to her car. "Sierra!"

"No! You stay away! You tried to sleep with my mum of all people. She's ancient," Sierra sobbed.

"It was a mistake," Max said.

Sierra got into her car and sped off. Not realising her seatbelt wasn't on.

While she was driving, Adalynn started crying. Sierra didn't know what to do. She turned quickly to give Adalynn her dummy. But as she turned back, she couldn't avoid the lorry that crashed into her side of the car...