To steal or NOT to steal

I walked down the streets of Roseville at night because what else am i to do? The fall days were coming to an end and winter would come soon, too soon if you ask me. I walzed out of town and onto highway 10 to Gallagher academy for the Exceptional Youth, it used to be called Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies or something like that before a huge fire explosion destroyed it and a few years back some girl named Cameron Morgan and some guy named Zach Goode took over as headmaster and mistress of the place and allowed both boys and girls to go.

Oh, you're wondering who i am and why i'm going there. Names Kana, Kana with no last name, i'm what you call a street rat or thief. Been living that way since my parents left me alone with nobody to turn to, no relatives to take me in, no grandparents from either side. I'm homeless and broke. Life's tough if you don't know what you're doing or where you are. I learned my skills on my own, came natural if you ask me. My hand could go ahead and take your cash and you would just stand there wondering what the weather is gonna be tomorrow. Yep, i am that good.

I had just seen the building begin to rise in the horizon and i moved to the side and onto the grass and used a secret passageway that i found yesterday and climbed in, i was about to do what no one in this whole history of the world had ever done. Get into Gallagher Academy without getting caught or being in their snooty program. Dumb richies won't know what hit em. Wanna know why i'm doing this? Cause my mom went here and that school made my mom the sick jerk the type of person that leaves their kid so i'm gonna get em back for ruining my life before it even begun, i'm gonna take the most valuable item i can find and steal it and destroy it into a million pieces and put those pieces into a box and send it to them with a card that says ' Here's your thing you lost, broke it Signed my name.' and laugh.

The school didn't start for another few weeks or so, so this was a great time to put my plan into action. The tunel was still dusty but that was cool with me. This place had a high security before but now it was like they were hiding the entire secret goverment in there. It was impossible for a BIRD to fly over it without having fifty gazillion security cams trailing them. Hard for a simple street rat? Nah, i could do this in my sleep. I'm not kidding ya, put me in a labyrinth and make me do it once, make me do it three months later and i could do it with my eyes closed, got a good memory in my noggin.

The halls were quiet as the quietest this on earth. Clean and dustless. There was a light coming from one of the rooms and i decided to steal from whoever was in there, that'll make em angrier, i pulled myself up to the vents and saw that they made it look impossible to get in but i have a hacking skills of a spy, i reached the firewall quicker than expected. I moved through it easily with my small body and i heard voices. "So this was your room girls?" a male voice said. "Zach you've been here before." said a british girl voice. "Man there's so much dust here." said another voice. "Cam there's ah-ah" "Ah what Liz." the other girl's who i think is Cam asked. "SPIDER!!" Liz yelled and there was a thump as someone killed it. The british laughed and Liz complained. " You were scared to Bex!" she yelled and i mentally laughed. There was a knock on the door and Bex argued with Liz in the background. "Hey Cam, Zach. What are they fighting about?" the new voice asked. "Hey Macey, spider scared the both of them." Cam said and the two yelled in the background. "Was not." like little children.

I peeked down the small holes of the vent and down to the room and saw the people there. On who was fighting with another, Bex and Liz i found out that Liz was very thin and blonde; she had a southern accent and Bex was beautiful. Her tan skin glowed in the light of the small room and her brown hair was beautiful too. Macey was talking with Cammie and compared to Macey Cammie wasn't that good looking. Macey had the most beautiful pair of blue eyes and black hair. Her fair skin could compare with Bex's. Cammies brown hair was a bit of a caramel blond-ish color and Zach's was brown-ish too. He was taller of course and finally Bex and Liz came over to talk to Macey and then i remembered where i've seen her before. Macey Mchenry, the senator's daughter.