The SPY with in the GIRL

I groaned and Zach shook his head. "Listen it's either go to Gallagher or die." which was sadly true. Not that they would do the killing themselves, the CIA would. I know too much and now had a whole life story full of knowledge that the CIA couldn't let out to a street rat. I let my face hit the table hard and Liz jumped. It was either freedom and death or prisoners in Gallagher Academy for spies(saps). Sadly the only option that lead to living was Gallagher. "You know we could get the paperwork for you before the school starts, my parents are Gallagher trustees and-" "Thank you Cinder." Cammie said and i sighed in relief, dumb kid won't shut her pipehole.

Some guy from the CIA was there to see if i would join up and seemed like he was made of stone. Still, silent, emotionless. Boy they sure grow em like sad saps. "Okay let me get this straight." i said and rubbed my temples. "If i join Gallop." "Gallagher." "Bless you, if i join this joint i get to live, if i don't i die?" i said and Double-o stone face(Chuck) nodded. "Yes, that is the deal. Just sign your name here and you'll be ready to attend." he said and shoved, slid a paper my way with a little 'x' for where i could sign but before i could join i would have to be debriefed and physically checked and stuff and before the school training starts. I looked at the paper with pure dread and sighed in defeat and took the pen. And wrote my name on the page. Chucky boy laughed a tiny chuckled that didn't suit him and smiled just a bit as he added the page to a whole stack full of them and it took us an hour and a half to finish it all.

The weeks passed by and i was added to Gallagher Academy, school for saps. This was officially the worst day of my life. I was stuck with a bunch of girls who i didn't know and a bunch of teachers that i didn't give a hoot for. And what was worse is that i was stuck with the girl who was sibblings with the guy i had tripped over. And what was even worse was that she was the daughter of Liz, who was my teacher for one of my classes. So far i only remembered the names of my roomies. Caramel(Liz's kid), Felesity(Bex's girl), and Ashley(Cammie's kid). Yay. (Sarcasm.)

The school year started and i was in pain. All the stuff they teached was easily mastered by yours truly, well P.E that is. I was against a kid who i had to punch hard so i did, so he was out cold for and hour and forty minutes so i was bumped up to 8th grade P.E. which i also was moved up to freshman. The 8th grader was trying to get up but she seemed to have a broken arm. My bad, they said to twist so i did that. So now i'm in freshman P.E. with Mel, Lexie, and Ash in the barn. I was in our room struggling with some work on countries of the world. Beef, i didn't use the term COW because that seemed to Gallaghery.

"Need help?" Mel said and walked up to me with a book. "If it involves books and chapters I'm out." i said and gestured to the 4 inch thing. She shook her head and laughed. She put down the book at her bed and raised her hands up in i-come-in-peace mode. I scooted over and patted the spot next to me and she smiled, scratch that freaking glowed and sat next to me and looked at my page. "Pronouncing Japanese?" she said like it was the a, b, cs. "Yeah, i'm not a Gallagher like you." i said and she let that brush by, Lexie on the other hand put her book down and glared at me and mouthed. 'Don't you dare hurt her.' and i signed language back. 'And what are ya gonna do about it. Serve me tea?' and i smiled. She got off her bed and grabbed me by the ear. "Don't you dare make fun of me kid." she spat and i laughed. "Kid? Is that the best you got? Boy they don't teach you guys nothing 'bout anything in this joint." i said and Mel corrected me. "Its they don't teach us anything in here." "No they don't." i said and laughed as her bewildered expression as it dawned on her what i made her say "Wait i didn't mean that!" she said and i laughed at her.

Mel blushed so hard tears came to her eyes and i laughed so hard tears came out of mine. But i stopped when i heard her sobbing and quickly wiping her tears. Lexie had me in a death grip and i managed to get out. I sighed at her patheticness and ruffled her hair. She looked at me surprised. "Its called reverse psychology kid, i make you say what i want you to say without you realizing," and she finished for me. "That i had said it." she said with a nod. And Lexie didn't leave at all. "I know it just that, i-i didn't mean to and you were laughing and i-i couldn't help it." she said innocently and a pang of guilt hit me as i realized that i was like that too. So we worked out a deal, i would teach her merry-gang of Gallaghers about people that would fit into social life and not in a hole underground and they would help me get to be a freshman.