Can you not

I gasped at who it was mainly because I had no clue who they were. A boy about my age was hidden behind a pretty big pot with a fake plant in it. He didn't seem to notice me so I spoke but quietly just in case I mean I'm in a school for spies.

"Who the heck are you?" I said and he looked up at me with sleepy eyes. "Wait what?" Was all he said before he stood up and looked around while scratching his head.

"Did you just drag me here or did I sleep walk?" he asked and I shrugged. "Beats me but I just found you here so like I said. Who the heck are you and what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." He he said and I rolled my eyes. "Uh I go to school here." I said like that was a no brainer. "So do i." He challenged and I raised an eyebrow. "Then how come I caught you wandering the halls at night without your uniform?" nice one ace. "I can just say the same thing to you." He shot back. "Well i for one couldn't sleep and i'm new here so i may as well go on my own little tour before i go back to my sleepless night. You?"

"I sleep walk so my friends tried taping me to my bed but it seems that it didn't work."

"Why didn't you just lock the door?" I asked after a while of silence. He pause not sure what to say but then put his hand on his chin. "That could work." He said and I scoffed. "So you're telling me that your friends practically welded you to your bed but you guys haven't tried locking the door?" He nodded and I couldn't believe this guy. "Ok now that's just sad." I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

We sat at a random bench and the guy smiled. "Ya know if you asked I could give you a your tour of the place." He he said and I raised a brow. "I don't even know you and you're asking me to go to random places with you in the middle of the night?" He nodded. "Okay. So will you please show me around?" He got up and showed me all over the place except for the boys wing. "Can't really take you there girly. Bad boy territory over there." He he said and stood in a so called 'tough guy' pose and I laughed. "Definitely don't wanna go there."

We ended up back in the bench we were at before. "So what's your name?" he asked and I looked over at him. "You tell me yours first." I said and it was just a stare off until he broke the silence. "I like your moxy. And because I'm a gentlemen or whatever I'll go first but then you have to go." We shook on it and he did a half bow. "Names Ezra. Yours?" "Kana." We shook hands. "Ezra is a...unique name. Don't hear it often." He nodded. "Same goes to you. I don't hear Kana everyday but there it is."

After some small talk we talked about the only thing left to talk about. Gallagher. "So what do you think of our second home?" I shrugged not really up to saying how I feel. "It's a pain. Blah blah blah this. Blah blah blah that." He laughed. I yawn and so did he. "Well i better get back before my friends realize I'm gone." I waved goodbye. "Same here." I was just about to walk away until he grabbed my shoulder. "Hey, wanna come here tomorrow night?" I nodded and I walked back to my suite. No one was up still so I flipped on my bed and fell asleep.

"Hey Kana wake up already. You'll miss breakfast." mom? Is that you? "Kana, come on. It's not like you stayed up all night wake up already." Don't wanna. Suddenly the covers we're thrown off my body and I reached for my pillow but didn't feel it so I opened my eyes and saw Lexie and Mel with a half-asleep Ashley by their side. Is it time for classes already, wait. It's....

"Where's your humanity!" I yelled at Lex and Mel as Ash and I carried each other to the library. "Will you be quiet. You're gonna get us in trouble if you wake someone up on a weekend like that." You have got to be kidding me. She says not to wake someone up on their weekend but it's okay for her to wake poor Ash and me!! I kicked Lex as hard as I could and Liz passed by us and frowned in my direction. "Kana you know-" I cut her off. "Look as much as I'd love a time-wasting lecture about something that I don't care about I am not in the mood I was rudely woken up a few minutes ago and I think I just might pass ou-" to late. I was on the floor before I could finish and I took Ash with me.