Mission fail

We left the barn house after a while and came to the deli Eric works at. It was blasting 50's music and kids, adults, teen, all were dancing to the beat and eating. It was like joy and partying was everywhere. There was a particular couple that stood out from the crowd. Cammie and Zachary Morgan-Goodie. They weren't dancing. They were just hanging out. Sitting in a booth the farthest from the crowd. Zach had his hands over Cammie's and she was shaking. 

From the window next to her I saw her smiling, but also crying. Ash saw them. I saw how she longed to go over there, but didn't. I nudged her and mouthed "Go." She was nervous. Scared. Her wild eyes that so she thought had witnessed now everything walked cautiously over to her family. They looked surprised to see her as Mel had left to go to the bathroom leaving me alone once more in the room full of families, couples, friends. And I was alone. Forever. I can't have anyone. That would probably cause the world to explode if I did. 

Tristan left and went home. Zach looked up at me. He was surprised. Ash had them both in a hug and they hugged her back. I smiled at him and sat in a booth. I listened to the music play. I let a tear slip as I saw the reflection of that happy family crying and smiling, hugging and loving. And I felt alone. I hugged myself. Like I said, I'm not allowed to have anyone. 

Its against the laws of life. I should know, love backfired on me before. And it hurt, a lot. I was found by a man who owned an orphanage once. He took me in. He fed me, dressed me, and I saw him as a father figure. But it failed. Like his heart did. He died on me when I was just 5. I was with him, and didn't know what to do. 

Another time I was taken in by a family of four. Their youngest child, Amy, a beautiful red head with the most creative imagination died in a hospital because of an illness. Her mom told me that it wasn't my fault, that she was sick before I came but I knew it was my fault. She was doing just fine before me. 

I have multiple people that I owe lives to. Amy Castellan, Mathew Jackson, Bethany Gonzalez, Jack Fleming, Philip Lorain, William Gomez, Fredrick Rodriguez, and many more. Even some people I haven't met or gotten to know died before my eyes. Death is a sent that spreads and infects whoever and wherever I am. Like I'm curse for a life of hell. I calmed myself. 

I removed the tears that flowed effortlessly down my face. Stop it. Never remember what has happened. The only way to get rid of pain is to forget. They're dead, gone, no more. Gone forever from your mind. Silence them. I looked up and saw Mel walking my way with Ash and her family in tow. I put on my best mask, but little did I know at the time that a British friend of mine saw me cry. 

I smiled at everyone, I waved to Cammie and Zach, "'Sup?" Zach gave me a smile. "I see the girls are in one piece so far so I'm guessing that that's a good thing?" I laughed, fake. "I mean I guess? Did you want us to get into a car crash or something?" Zach froze and hugged Ash protectively and slowly waddle off with her and Cammie face palmed. Mel laughed and rolled her eyes. "Pwush, if anything it'd be a plane crashing right into Mt. Everest if anything and I'm sure that's just the tip of what you can do." She said in a matter-of-fact way. I laughed. Lies. I smiled. Stop it! We danced to the music that blasted from the speakers. Sound deaf to my ears. Pain, that's all you know. We had fun. We are broken and you know it! We went back to the festival looking like a family and the kid's friends.

We went on the bumper cars and Cammie was the ref since Zach insisted that it would be me and Mel vs him and Ash. "Go!" Cammie yelled out to us and I stood on the hood of the car beyond the guy who was there's protests for safety issues. The second our car crashed into theirs I hopped on and made them crash into the wall making us the winners and the employe asked me if I was okay. I laughed and say "Yeah I'm cool." But the truth was that I hit my side kinda hard but I ignored the pain and led everyone to a photo booth.