Chapter 5

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ

I know that Mariah is supposed to be the main character and I am focusing a lot on Mack right now just because she is becoming the main character and Mariah is getting older and slowly fading I guess you can say. Mariah is still a major character but I will be focusing more on Mack and Marie. Enjoy(:

Mack's POV

I sat slowly packing my large bag as I tiredly threw everything in.

"Mack, they are here." I looked up at Connor sending him a weak smile as he smiled back.

"Okay, thanks." I said and I zipped my bag up tightly shoving my phone into my pocket.

"Do you have your passport?" Connor asked me and I nodded showing him.

"Need any help?" I looked at Beau and shook my head.

"Nah." I said with a shrug standing up my legs feeling weak and my body heavy/

"I got your bags." Beau said and he grabbed my bags from me as Connor led me down the steps as I leaned on his shoulder my eyes barely open.

"Is somebody tired?" Daniel teased me but I ignored him and latched myself onto Luke who was the closest to me. He held me up by my elbows as I leaned on his chest closing my eyes.

"Okay, who drugged her?" Luke said and he lifted me up into his arms making sure my head was on his chest and I was tight in his arms.

"Nobody." Beau said and I felt the warmth radiating off of him and onto me as he stood by my head.

"She is just really tired." I heard Connor say before I drifted off to sleep on Luke's chest.

I awoke in the middle of the same forest from yesterday. I walked around allowing myself to explore my surroundings.

"No, that's not what I meant!" I heard a girl's voice with laughter following.

"Whatever, Cindy." I heard a male say.

I continued to walk through the trees seeing a bright light in the distance. I walked towards the light and saw three people sitting in the bright green grass as they turned to look at me.

"Well, hello there." One of the girls said and I swallowed nervously.

"What's your name?" Another girl asked and I knew that the two girls were twins.

"Mackenzie, but everybody calls me Mack." I said and the boy watched me intently as if waiting for me to acknowledge him.

"I'm Mary and this is Kate." Mary said as she pointed to her and her twin sister. 

"That's Chase, he's unsure about new people." Kate said and the boy looked away from me a faint blush rushing to his cheeks as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I am just unsure." He said and I smiled at how he was acting.

"Why are you here anyways?" Mary asked me and I was unsure if I was aloud to talk about Cole.

"I'm not really sure." I said confused making Kate smile at me.

"You can always leave." Mary said and I was confused.

"Leave? How do I do that? Just wake up?" I asked confused. "I am still dreaming, right?"

"Well, it's more of visiting. You are basically in a visiting room." Kate explained to me and I nodded.

"Who are you to waiting for?" I asked and they looked at each other smiling.

"Our little sister, we haven't seen her in a few months and we miss her terribly." Mary said and I nodded as I realized that they had Australian accents like the boys.