Chapter 13

Mack's POV

"NEWEST SISTER WAKE UP! NEWEST LOVE OF MY LIFE WAKE UP!" I groaned as Sam woke me up. 

"SAM! THIS IS THE TENTH TIME THIS WEEK!" I screamed and Sam laughed as Christian walked into my room smirking.

"SCHOOL TIME LITTLE SISTER!" He yelled and I screamed getting out of my bed as Sam and Christian laughed high fiving each other.

"I hate you both!" I yelled as I walked into my bathroom closing the door and locking it behind me.

"Love ya!" Christian said and then laughed as he left my room.

I walked out of the bathroom dressed and showered and ready for the day.

"Mack hurry up!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I yelled grabbing my bag as I ran down the steps.

"Grab your breakfast and go! Chase is gonna drive you to school, he's in the car waiting." Mom said and Max hugged my legs as I smiled down at him.

"Bye, Mack!" He said happily running back to Connor who was watching TV with Mariah.

"Bye! Bye, Mom." I said hugging Mom before I ran out the door and got into the car sitting next to Marie and Dawn.

"Good morning, Mack." Dawn chirped happily as she smiled at me.

"Morning, Dawn." I said back and smiled.

"Ready for your first day at a new high school?" Marie asked Dawn who let out a sigh.

"Sort of, but since I have three older brothers and a sister with me I feel better." Dawn said and I smiled. Even though Chase, Sam, and Dylan were 19 they were coming back to be seniors so they could make sure that Dawn and I were okay.

"I want a friend at the elementary school." Marie said as she fake pouted.

"Christian is stupid enough, he can go back to fifth grade." Sam smirked and Christian punched his older brother in the arm.

"I am smart!" Christian yelled and I laughed.

"Says the tiny 16 year old." Chase smirked and Christian pouted.

"It's okay, your big sissy still loves you." I said kissing Christian's hair as he blushed and Dawn kissed his cheek.

"Have a great day at school." Dawn smiled at Christian and he blushed even brighter red as Sam and Chase laughed.

"Bye, Marie!" Chase said as he dropped Marie off at the elementary school.

"Bye!" Marie waved as she walked into the school and we parked in the high school parking lot.

"Ready for school?" I asked Dawn and she nodded biting her lip as we stepped out of the car with Sam, Chase, Dylan, and Christian.

"MACK!!" I watched as Brad ran towards me. He wrapped me in his arms and I hugged him back tighter as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Brad, this is my new family." I said and Brad pulled away to look at the variety in my siblings.

"Oh, hey." Brad said awkwardly waving.

"You are so adorable." Dawn smiled at Brad making him blush.

"Thanks." Brad muttered smiling.

"This is Dawn, Sam, Dylan, Christian, and Chase." I said pointing to each sibling and Brad nodded.

"Holy hot boys." Mia said as she walked over to us her eyes looking at Christian and Dylan.

"Mia, these are my siblings." I said and Mia smiled at Christian.