Chapter 2: Meeting the Boys

Chapter 2:Meeting the Boys

  I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes through the small little slit in the curtain. I roll over to look at my watch, 6:30. Okay that's enough time to get ready and leave without anyone seeing me. I straighten my boring brown hair and put on my mascara and eyeliner. Just because im homeless doesn't mean I need to look the part. I put on my skinny jeans and long sleeve shirt with my hoodie and  my vans and pack all my stuff. I walk over to the door and start to open it. Damn it I forgot my watch. I walk over to the knight stand and pick up.

I start to put it on my wrist. click. Was that the door?! The door starts to open slowly. Oh shit! I duck in the bathroom behind the door hoping that whoever is walking in doesn't see me.  I see its a woman with a cleaning rak. Huh she must be the maid. She has blond hair and looks to be in her late or mid forties. I peek through the cracks, she looks at the bed with a confused expression. Ah crap I forgot to make it!

"NORMAN!" I jumped as she yelled, her voice was big but annoying at the same time. I can tell she yelled this persons name a lot. "Yes mother," a boy said.

"Come in here," the woman yells. A boy who looked to be about my age walked through the door. He was very tall but skinny and he had brown hair and he had very light greenish grayish eyes.

"What is it mother?" He says with a smile. Its weird how he calls her mother instead of mom. She waves her hand gesturing the bed. He looks at the bed with confusion. "Did you check someone into the motel last night," she asks accusingly. "No I didn't mother maybe Dylan did." I guess Dylan is another one of her sons or workers. I don't really care I just want to leave so I don't have to listen to the perfect son say 'mother' every five seconds.

Growl. That was my stomach, I haven't eaten a full meal in two days. "What was that?" Said the mother. Norman looked my direction between the crack of the door and seen me. Waiting for him to tell me out instead he says," I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I guess im hungrier than I thought." He looks in my direction again.

"Well okay honey, how about you go back up to the house and Ill make you something to eat. Ill figure out if Dylan checked in someone. Even though I don't see why he would were not even fully open yet." The blonde woman walks out of the room and Norman follows giving me one final look before he closes the door.

I let let out a sigh of relief. Thank you Norman, not sure what I would have done If she found me. I get out from behind the door and wait a few minutes before walking out. Just as I was about to open the door someone opens it for me. It was that blonde woman, shit. " Well who the hell are you and why are you in this room?"

"Im sorry I was just leaving." I try to push past her but she stops me.

"Not without paying you aren't, staying here isn't free," she said in a bitchy tone. "If your not even open in the first place then why are you charging me? I didn't use or take anything."

"Well you used the bed, the shower most likely, electricity and shampoo. That coasts, so how are you going to pay or am I gonna have to call the police?" No no no no no, not the police anything but the police. What am I supposed to do? I only have 30 dollars maybe she may back off a little. But that's the only money I have. She taps her fingers on the door frame as if she has somewhere to be.

I pull out my wallet hoping she will accept this instead of calling the police. I pull out the thirty bucks and hand it to her. She counts it and looks at me with anger in her eyes.

"I am not running a cheap motel here!" she screams.

"Look that's all the money I got, I paid you what I had left!" Im really getting pissed and don't have time for this I need to find way to get more money before the day ends.