2

No Distractions

I sit next to K on the couch with Alexis on the other side. Last night I was chilling with DeVante so today I'm already here when everybody came by. Alexis and my peoples came to pick me up. Somehow we all ended up hanging out around DeVante's crib. We never end up doing what we plan around here.

"Nelly, I swear you get here before everybody else all the time. Let me find out you a whole race car driver," K says smirking down at me.

"You ever saw me drive?"

He shakes his head from east to west.

I point," Exactly! And you probably never will." I laugh along with everyone else who found my joke humorous– also known as, the whole room.

"Where's ya girl Buffy?" Dalvin questions with his focus elsewhere. He shuffles through the endless options of video games to play. "She cool as hell."

"Buffy's back at the house with my little brother. " Eddie's being here only made things even more fun. The guys like him and I love having him around. I would've brought him with me but he and Buffy went shopping for her little brother. Eddie's input on anything for a teenage boy is greatly appreciated. Taking another bite of my pizza, I look up at no one in particular. "Yo, what kind of pizza is this?!"

JoJo looks at the box. "It's uh–"

There is a bang on the door that can be heard all the way down the hall into the entertainment room where we all are. With both of my bodyguards here, safety isn't something that I feel is threatened. The only safety in jeopardy around here is the safety of this pizza I am eating. De's three dogs are startled, like everyone else in the room, as they begin to loudly bark and growl.

I was glad to see him looking much, much, much better when I got back. I was welcomed with a surprise of three humongous ass, I'm fed steroids for breakfast lunch and dinner ass, I think I can bite Mike Tyson ass pitbulls that are added to the security crew until De moves to his new place. You've got Killa, Skillz and then my baby Chronic.

Mary comes walking in. "What's up y'all?" She's all smiles waving at the boys until she catches glimpse of K.

Here we go.

"What the fuck is going on?" Mary asks motioning to the room that is only a quarter full. "What the fuck are you doing? What is this?" She asks K. The first question that pops in my mind is; How did she even get in? "I called you five, six, seven times!"

JoJo sighs loudly from his seat next to Mike and DeVante do the same. We already know what's coming. Mary is a bold ass bitch, I'll tell you that! She got some extra large horse balls on her.

Mary and I are cool. When I met her she called me a legend. That was heavy shit to hold onto. I felt beyond flattered. One thing... K-Ci don't play about Mary and Mary sure as hell does not play about K-Ci.

K looks up in a state perplexed thought. "What?"

"This." She points to Alexis.

Alexis rose to her feet with a cautious aura to her movements. "Hi, I'm Alexis. I'm Lyric's best friend."

Mary looks in my direction. "Oh, hey girl! I ain't even see you there!"