|Chapter 7| Hi.|

C A S S I E

I took care of Amy the next few days, I had gone out to the store and picked up some more food.

When I came back Amy was dancing and singing in the living room.

"Someone's feeling better." I laughed as I put the bags on the kitchen table.

She ran over to me singing along to the music she had playing.

She grabbed my hands and spun me around.
"I think, it's time, we go see Mark!" She said in singsong, dipping me at the end.

I giggled and continued to dance with her. "Well, when should we go?" I asked dancing around.

"Hmm how about now!" She chirped excitedly. I shrugged.

"Alright, let me just go put the groceries away. Then we can go!" I said and stopped dancing.

She skipped over to me and went through the bags like a child.

"Why don't you help put it away instead of picking out all the good things." I told her shaking my head.

She held a box of Oreos and a Pepsi in her arms.

"Put them down. We can eat those later." She sighed.

"Fine..."

She grabbed the milk and put it in the fridge.

"Well, I think we can go now." I told her as I put the bags in the cupboard.

Amy put her shoes on and we walked down the street.

"I think you'll like Mark and the guys. Their really cool." Amy skipped down the street. I sped walked to catch up to her.

"Amy why are you being all bubbly lately?" I laughed as I ran up beside her.

"I've been trapped in your house for two weeks! I'm freeee! Dobby is a free elf!" She yelled and twirled down the street.

I continued to giggle. She abruptly stopped,

"We're here!" She continued to skip down the pathway to marks house.

Suddenly I got very nervous, there were butterflies in my stomach. I became my shy self again.

I walked slowly down the path to Amy.

She was about to knock on the door but I stopped her.

"Wait Amy, I'm kinda nervous now...!" I whisper shouted. Her face dropped to a comforting smile.

"Hey, don't worry. If you get to shy you can just cling to me. You'll be fine, the boys will include you right away." She told me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Ok...." I fiddled my thumbs. She knocked on the door. My heart started to pound.

I didn't exactly know why I was to worried, I'll be fine. But the butterflies won't go away.

The door opened, there stood a guy with blue hair, he was about as tall as me.

"Amy! Your better!" He gave her a hug. I immediately felt awkward.

"Hi! You must be Cassie, Mark told me I might be meeting you." He laughed slightly.

"Who's at the door Ethan, if it those damn salesmen again tell them to....fuck...off." He trailed off when he saw me.

A man with brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes walked in. I'm guessing that was Mark.

He was wearing a green tank top, allowing me to see his strong arms.

My heart pounded even more, mark walked over to us, he kept looking over at me while he talked to Amy.

Only taking quick glances, I noticed it every time.

"So how have you been, I haven't seen you In almost a mouth because of your trip, you being sick and helping Cassie move in." Mark hugged Amy.

"Well your the one who did respond to any of my texts and calls!" She joke punched  him.

"Well I was busy."

"So was I!"

We all walked into the living room at sat down on the couch.

"Tyler's not home but he should be soon, you guys wanna play a game in the mean time?" Ethan asked while he walked in.

"Sure why not." Mark stood up and grabbed a game. He grabbed Minecraft.

"Really, mark? Really?" Amy said unimpressed.

"Really, Amy. Really." He answered as he put the game in the Xbox.

He handed all of us a controller. I sat really close to Amy, nervous of the new people and surroundings.

"Hey, don't worry. Just play the game." Amy whispered into my ear. I nodded.

After thirty minutes of playing I had warmed up to everyone, ethan the most. I hadn't really talked to mark. I don't know why.

We were laughing and carrying on, we didn't notice Tyler come home.

"Woah, what going on here?" I heard a voice that I assumed to be Tylers come from behind me.

Still in my energetic and giggly voice I turned around and excitedly waved to him.

"Hi Tyler! Come play!" I thew a controller at him, he laughed and joined the game.

Only later did I realized how energetic I was towards him.

After an hour we were quite board of playing.

Mark got up and got drinks for everyone. He threw a can of sprite at me, I caught it and smiled.

After giving the drinks to everyone. He came and sat down beside me.

I shifted over slightly and looked down at my drink.

When I looked up at him, his brown eyes were staining into my hazel ones.

"Hi Cassie."
"Hi."