|Chapter 18| The rumours are true|

C A S S I E

He turned to me one last time. "Are You sure you want to tell them?"

I smiled and nodded.
"Yes Mark, just start!" I sat in the back of the room just out of view of the camera.

He started the video like every other,

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I have something to tell you guys."

"Now some of you might have seen this picture." He held his hands to the side pretending to show something.

"Now I'm going to say that, this man is in fact," he paused and looked back at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Me. One of you guys managed to snap a picture of me and my new girlfriend on our first date."
He shifted slightly.

"Now, I'm not very happy with your choice to do that, because now I have to confront that I do have a significant other."

"I never like doing this in the beginning because i don't want her to get hurt. But now that you all know here she is."

He waved me over and held out his hand. I stood up and took it, he pulled me into view.

"Guys, this is Cassie O'Collins, my girlfriend." He gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"And I love her, so much." His kind brown eyes looked into mine. I couldn't help but smile.

"So with that, were going to play a quick game!"

He had set up Run 3 on both computers for us to play.

"First one to reach level thirty wins! Go!" He yelled, starting to play.

"You're on!" I laughed and quickly started playing.

We competed against each other for about twenty minutes before I had one.

"Hahah! I one! You lose!" I taunted and stuck out my tongue, blowing a raspberry at him.

"It's not my fault that level 28 was suspiciously hard." He complained.

"Y'know what else is suspiciously hard...?" I paused looking at him. "Not me."

"Also, how is a level of a game suspicious?" I laughed.

"I don't know! But anyways! That's all we have time for today." He started his outro.

"And guys, please don't hate on Cassie. Please, for me? And as always, I will see you guys, in the next video." He turned to me
Smiling.

"Buh-bye!" We waved at the camera,

He went to turn off the camera but tripped over a cord, falling to the floor.

"Looks like your falling for me, Mark" He groaned.

"Shut up."