|Chapter 17| Kiss And Tell|

C A S S I E

I laid in bed thinking of nothing but mark and our night out.

I loved everything about it, nothing went wrong. It was perfect.

I was broke out of thought by my phone ringing, it was Amy calling.

"Hey."

"Did you guys frick frack?!" She asked energetically.

"Oh my god Amy no! We did kiss though." I shook my head laughing.

"Sweeeeet."

We continued to talks for a while until it got to late, we said our good byes and headed to bed.

The next day I watched tv for a while, not knowing what to do.

I got a call from Mark,

"Hey Mark!"

"Hey beautiful, whatcha doing?"

"Chillin on my couch, bored." I sighed and shifted around.

"Oh, why don't you come over? The guys are home and Amy could come join us." I sat up and walked over to the door.

"Yeah! Sure, be there soon." I slid on my shoes and hung up the phone.

M A R K

After I hung up with Cassie I got a call from my brother.

"Hey Tom, what's up?"

"Um, well. I happened to see something on the internet today...." he sounded uneasy.

"What was it?" I asked heart speeding up slightly.

"Are You dating anyone right now...?"

"Uh yeah, we just went out yesterday. Her names Cassie, why...?" My heart started to pound.

"Check you twitter...." I quickly open up twitter and checked what was going on.

My mouth dropped open as I saw a picture of me and Cassie mid kiss.

"Oh shit......I have to go talk to Cassie, thanks Tom." I hung up and ran my hand through my hair.

C A S S I E

I walked down the road to his house. I walked right in, because I was fairly comfortable with the place.

Walking into the living room I saw Mark sitting with his head in his hands hair everywhere.

"Mark?" I called out. "What's wrong?" I sat down on the couch beside him.

He let out a deep sigh, I grabbed his hand and held it, rubbing the top of it with my other hand.

He looked at me and gave a weak smile. He held his phone up to me, I saw a picture of us kissing last night.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed grabbing the phone to examine the photo closer.

"It's us Cassie...someone saw us and took a picture." He took his phone back and placed it beside him.

"Babe...I..." I stumbled for something to say. "I'm sorry." I ran my hand through his hair, fixing it.

"No Cassie, I'm sorry." He pulled his hand away. "We should have been more careful, now your going to get hate because of me." He sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Mark, I don't care. I love you and that's all that matters. They can't make me leave you no matter how hard they try." I stood up and kneeled in front of him.

I grabbed his arms and pulled them away, he looked down at me.

"They can't tell it's me anyways." I smiled, he let out another sigh.

"I know Cass, but they know it's me..." he looked away.

"Then what do you want to do, we need to fix this. We can't just ignore it." I held his hands tightly.

"Cassie, I don't know what to do....."

"We could just say it's true. We could go record a video right now." He thought about it for a second.

"Are You sure you want to do this babe? The fans can be a bit harsh when it comes to this."

I nodded and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He placed his hands on the small of my back as I climbed on top of his lap.

Our kiss turned into a heated make out session. His hand slid down my sides to my hips.

He licked along my bottom lip, slightly biting it. I let him enter to explore my mouth.

Our tongues collided, my hips slightly rolling on his.

I pulled away from the kiss, both of us catching our breaths.

"Ok, lets go record that video."