|Chapter 11| Drunk |

C A S S I E

"Cassie what happened?" Mark asked and I put on my seat belt.

"I messed up...." I hung my head down.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"My 'date' ditched me."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Lets get you home ok?" Mark smiled at me and put his hand on my thigh.

I looked down at his hand then back up to his chocolate eyes and nodded.

When we arrived it was dark out. Most of the lights in marks house were off.

I looked over at him confused, "Mark? Why are we at your house?" I asked looking back at his home.

"Cassie, your drunk I think you should stay the night and rest." Mark told me, I just nodded.

He got out and opened the door for me. I smiled at him got out.

He held out his hand to me, I gladly took it.
I stumbled around while i walked to the point where I almost fell.

I was extremely dizzy, but before I could hit the ground I felt two strong arms wrap around me and pick me up.

I was being held bridal style by Mark, I giggled as he readjusted me.

"Am I heavy...?" I slurred giggling

"Nah, not at all."

We walked into the house and up to his guest room. He laid me down on the bed and removed my shoes, tucking me in.

"Goodnight, Cassie." I couldn't respond because I was already asleep. I heard him laugh as he shut the door, his footsteps slowly faded away.

M A R K

I laughed quietly as I walked down the hall to the living room. Even though Cassie is drunk, she still was her adorable bubbling self.

"Was that Cassie?" Ethan asked from the kitchen as I plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, she's wasted." I chuckled turning on the tv.

"Oh god," he chuckled and grabbed his pizza pops from the microwave.

He came and sat down beside me on the couch.
I eyed his food.

"Hey, can I have a bite?"

"Uh, sure. You didn't have any dinner." He moved his plate closer so I could grab one.

Instead of taking a small normal bite I shoved half of it in my mouth.

"I said a bite! I'm never sharing with you again!" Ethan yelled at me pulling his food away defensively.

The cheese from the pizza pop was sizzling hot in my mouth. I let out a yell.

"My mouth! It's burning!" I screamed and downed the random glass of water on the table.

Ethen almost choked on his food laughing.

"Shut up..."