|Chapter 14| Um |

C A S S I E

We've been driving for ten minutes. I looked out the window to realize we just passed my house.

Confused, I looked around as he continued to drive. We turned the corner and then circled around coming back to my house.

He kept driving, I had no idea what he was doing.

"Ok mark what the fuck are you doing." I asked bewildered.

"Ah, finally you noticed." That's how he answered just that.

Instead of looping around again he went the opposite direction. He looked over at me.

"Close you eyes and don't peek." Confused I did as told.

I felt the car stop after a minute. I kept my eyes closed as he got out of the car.

He opened my door and he guided me out. I blindly stumbled down the path to wherever we were going.

He opens the door to the building and we entered.

"Ok, you can open." He closed the door behind us.

I opened my eyes to see we were at his place. Confused I turned to him.

"Mark what the hell why are we at yo-" he cut me off by slamming me against the wall embracing me in a kiss.

He moved closer to me, completely holding me there, he grabbed my arms and held them above me.

The kiss became much more passionate and heated. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I opened my mouth just enough for him to explore.

He pulled off my shirt and threw it across the room.

His hands wandered along every part of my body, he let go of my arms and I let them fall on his shoulders.

I wrapped them around his neck. He squeezed my ass and lifted me up against the wall.

Not breaking the kiss he walked up to his bedroom, but hitting every wall on the way there.

He slammed me down on the bed and removed his shirt.

He crawled over top of me and pulled me into a hot kiss, his knee gently rubbing against my nether region.

I let out a gentle gasp as he hand slipped under my bra, massaging my breasts.

He kissed down my chest, down my torso, until he got to my pants. He slowly unbuttoned them and slid them down.

I kicked them off as he kissed my chest again.
He nibbled up my neck leaving light marks.

He bit gently on my ear, his heavy breaths sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey Cassie..." he spoke in a low voice.

"Y-yeah..?" I asked as his hands wondered my body.
He gently kissed my stomach.

"What day is it?"

"Um, April 1st why...?" I asked breathlessly and propped my self up.

He pulled away smiling. He grabbed his shirt and put it on.

"April fools!" He smirked and walked out of the room leaving me horny and confused.

"Mark I am going to kill you and feed you to the fucking ducks!"

______________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS A JOKE INSPIRED BY MY FRIEND IM SORRY😂

THIS ISN'T THE ACTUAL CHAPTER