|Chapter 19| Movie Night Suprise|

C A S S I E

It's been a few days since Mark uploaded the video. I refused to look at the comments even though Mark says they're nice ones.

Something tells me that lots of them aren't. I wouldn't be surprised to see if one of them told me to kill my self. Whatever though.

I sat on marks couch waiting. Everyone was supposed to join me for a movie night.

Mark walked into the living room with a large bowl of buttery popcorn. He placed it down on the table in front of us.

"Now we wait for the gang to get their asses home." He chuckled, I leaned into his chest as he put his arm around me.

"So, what movies are we going to watch?"

"I was thinking a horror movie, I want to watch When I Awake. It sounds cool." He told me turning on Netflix.

I nodded in agreement. As he got it ready, Amy walked in with Ethan and Tyler behind her. My dog Chestnut came rushing in.

"Ethan! You were supposed to feed my dog and let him outside, not bring him with you!" I yelled laughing as Chestnut ran around greeting everyone.

"Sorry, it's just he really wouldn't go back inside after I said I was going to see you..." Ethan sat down on the couch along side Tyler and Amy.

"Oh well." Mark shrugged getting up to turn off the lights.

"Let's get spooky!" Ethan yelled, Mark sat down beside me, placing his arm back around my shoulder.

Chestnut came and took his place beside me, he fell asleep not long after.

I snuggled into Mark under our little blanket. A thought popped in my mind, I had totally forgot to tell these guys about.

I wasn't to sure if I wanted to tell them, can I trust them? Maybe Amy even knows, but if they don't I probably should tell them.

"Hey...uh guys. I want to tell you something kinda important...." I sat up nervously playing with my thumbs.

"Ok babe, what is it?" Mark put a comforting hand on my back, gently rubbing it with his thumb.

"I really hope you guys support me with this, it's not easy to say this...." I started, they all gave me encouraging smiles and nods.

"While, uh. I'm Pansexual.....I like all genders...I guess you could say...?" I shrunk back down into mark hoping for good responses.

"Really Cassie? Wow, that's great! Thanks for telling us." Tyler smiled, ethan and Amy agreed with his comment.

"Yeah, thanks for telling us that babe. I'm glad you could trust us with that." Mark pulled me into a side hug. I nodded smiling.

"I kind of thought that, but I didn't want to say anything." Amy laughed. I nodded.

"So, lets begin the movie!"

We all sat watching the movie, nibbling on the popcorn mark had made.

Every once in a while I would jump from the movie, I would hid in marks chest until the scary part ended.

By the time the movie ended it was eleven at night, Amy had fallen asleep on Tyler and Ethan. Me and mark snapped a picture to post later.

"So I'm guessing your staying the night?" Mark asked while stretching.

"If your alright with it, yeah." I got up, stretching as well. He nodded.

Tyler and Ethan slowly got up from underneath Amy, trying not to wake her. I placed the blanket over her and turned off the tv.

We all went to our rooms heading to bed. I changed into one of Marks shirts and climbed into his bed.

I was half asleep when I felt the bed dip in beside me, Mark laid down under the covers next to me.

He planted soft kisses on my neck and shoulder before pulling me close to him.

"Goodnight Cassie," he quietly whispered in my ear. I mumbled a tired goodnight, snuggling into him.

We both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

______________________

AN: HOLY SHAT! 100 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!