|Chapter 20| Who Are You?|

C A S S I E

I awake to a heavy arm rested over my body, Mark was fast asleep beside me. Sighing, I slid out of bed and put on the first shirt I found on the floor.

It happened to be marks flannel.I pulled on my black stretchy shorts and quietly left the room.

When I walked downstairs no one was awake, it was five thirty.
"Oh, well that explains it...." I sat on the couch for a bit, dozed off.

I was broken out of thought by Tyler sitting down beside me.

"What are you doing up this early?" He asked and turned on the TV. I shrugged. His dark hair was all over the place and he was still in his pajama pants, no shirt.

"Like what you see?" He flexed. I laughed and shook my head. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"I'm not saying you don't look good, but i think you should wear clothes in the house. " Tyler chortled. I pulled Mark's shirt up to reveal i was wearing shorts. He nodded, understanding.

Pulling out the waffle maker, i decided to make breakfast for mark and the guys. I started to get the ingredients out as the waffle iron heated up.

Tyler walked into the kitchen, and watched me for a bit before asking me what i was doing.

"Uh?" He stood confused. "What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast for you guys, what else does it look like?" i put a hand on my hip and tilted my head sideways. He laughed,

"Nothing, well, thanks i guess." and with that he walked out of the room.

After the waffles were almost done i started to set the table. By then it was almost seven, a messy haired and shirtless Mark walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I continued to put the waffles on the plate until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist.

Mark nuzzled his head into my neck, groaning softly.

"It smells good baby." he left gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder. I turned around placing my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a soft kiss.

"Good morning Mark." I smiled rocking slightly. He pulled out of the hug and tired leaned against the counter.

"It's almost ready so you can go sit down if you like." I told mark while unplugging the Waffle iron.

"Mmm, ok..." he tiredly mumbled as he plopped himself down into the chair.

I put the waffles on the table along with some butter a syrup.

Suddenly a fully energized Ethan bounced down the chairs and skipped into the kitchen.

"Oooh! It smells good!" He announced excitedly while taking a huge inhale, smelling the food.

"Did you make all this Cassie?" He asked while sitting down.

"Yes, I did. I hope you like it. Also, calm the fuck down it's early as hell! We're still all tired!" I yelled at Ethan.

"Tyler! Food!" I shouted towards the living room. He slowly entered the kitchen and sat down access from ethan.

"Hey, can you get the strawberry jam? Thanks Cass." Tyler asked while grabbing a waffle.

I nodded and pulled it out of the fridge before sitting down beside him.

We all dug in, not much conversation went on except for ethan talking about some random dream he had.

"Then it just turned into spaghetti!" He exclaimed, shoving another bite of waffle into his mouth.

"I-how...what?" Tyler asked confused as hell. We all laughed confused.

Just then the doorbell rang.  We all turned our heads in the direction of the door.

"I'll get it!" I jumped up and quickly scurried off to the door. The guys went on with their conversation.

"Coming!" I yelled in my way there. I unlocked the door and swung it open.

There stood a girl with dark black hair. Her crop-top was cut extremely low, and she was wearing shorts that barely covered her ass.

"Who are you?" I asked confused.

"Hi, I'm Jessica. Marks Ex."