|Chapter 21| I Dont Like Her |

("Hi, I'm Jessica. Marks Ex.")

C A S S I E

Her voice was kind, almost to kind. I already seemed to have a small hatred for her.

Mark walked into the living room.
"Who is it babe?" He asked as he got closer. Jess peaked her head around me, then walked in like she lived here.

Excuse me bitch?

"Jessica! Hey long time no see!" Mark exclaimed while they embraced each other in a long hug.

I stood there extremely uncomfortable, when they finally pulled away from the hug Jess looked over to me.

Her face showed disgust. I glared at her. "So Jess, what are you doing here?" Mark asked her.

"Oh, um do you remember that favour you owed me?"

Mark nodded,
"Yeah of course, what do you need?" Jess perked up, smiling an oddly sinister grin.

I stared at her in confusion as she talked.
"So my house got infested with spiders and were fuming them out so I can't be there for a while."

She spoke in a Bitch voice, yet it was really kind. It was the type of voice that basic bitches had, overly confident with themselves.

"Oh, that sucks. So you wanna stay here until it's over?" Mark asked, Jess nodded. She glanced over at me once again; disgusted.

I shook my head and looked away crossing my arms.
"Hey Cass just made some breakfast, why don't you come have some!" Mark invited her.

I sighed, not wanting her to eat the food I made for my friends. But I shouldn't be to quick to judge.

They started to walk back to the kitchen, I followed. Before I knew it I was tripping over Jess' foot that she had purposely placed out.

I fell to the floor on my chest, knocking the wind out of me. I groaned.

"Careful there clumsy." Mark chuckled.

"She tr-" "Yeah cluts." Jessica cut me off, taunting me. I looked up at Mark and her in disbelief.

You have got to be kidding me. Looks like I wasn't to late to judge. She is a bitch.

I got up off to the floor and sat down at the kitchen table. She sat in my spot beside mark, I looked down at her slightly peeved.

She looked up at me,
"What? Go find your own seat." I rolled my eyes and went and sat down unfortunately across from her.

Mark and her talked, catching up. I felt her slightly kick me under the table. I shifted away.

She picked up and waffle and started to eat it. A disgusted look crossed her face.

She flipped the waffle around slightly.
"Ew, they're burnt " She complained and shoved the plate away.

I lost it. "Oh well in soo sorry that the food I made was to gross for your liking. It's not like they're for you anyway." I stood up staring down her.

Her face went back to her disgusted look.

"Cassie!" Mark warned me.

"If you keep making that ugly face it will stay like that." I shoved my chair out and angrily and walked away to my room I had there.

"Wow. Overdramatic much." I heard Jessica's bitchy voice come from behind me.

I clenched my teeth in anger. I sat down on my bed, thoughts of how the hell I'm going to survive with her here.

And why the hell is Mark not noticing how rude she is? He's completely oblivious!

Twenty minutes later mark and Jessica walked into my room.

"So this is where your going to be staying for the next week." Mark told Jess as she looked around the room.

She sighed as if she was disappointed. I stared at Mark in disbelief and confusion.

"Um, this is my room mark." I stated, He looked over at me grinning.

"Yeah I know, you can just stay in my room." He told me and turned to Jess. "Make yourself at home!"

I exhaled threw clenched teeth. Don't be the jealous girlfriend, don't do it.

"Fine, take my personal space. Not like I cared anyway." I mumbled under my breath.

I walked past Jessica,
"Slut...." she whispered quietly to me. I balled up my hand into a fist.

I walked into the bathroom to escape from her. She was much worse then I thought...

When I saw she was in the art studio across the hall. I watched as she scanned through all of my things.

She picked up a picture and ripped it it half, then throwing it in the garage.
I gaped, I was steaming in anger with this girl.

I Burst through the door as she continued to rip another paper. she turned her head to me; not surprised in the slightest.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her as she picked up a third drawing.

"What's wrong with you? Your the one who has been rude to me this whole time. Anyways I was just getting rid of this trash, I guess you forgot to throw out your failures." She laughed in her snobby tone.

"Oh my god! You bitch!" I yelled and slapped her. I couldn't help myself. She had just ruined and insulted my art that I was proud of.

A large smack echoed through the room. She ran out of the room holding her cheek, crying.

Oh my god that little.... I followed her out the room. She ran down to Mark as she complained about what I did.

"Cassie what the hell?!" Mark yelled from downstairs. I grabbed the ripped picture and ran downstairs.

"She ripped three of my drawings! She's the one who you should be yelling at!" I showed him the ripped paper.

"Cassie just stop, say your sorry for everything. You've been really rude tonight." Mark told me.

I felt like he had completely stopped being my boyfriend, he was no longer on my side and ethan and Tyler didn't want to get into this.

"I'm sorry." I said sternly. She crossed her arms and turned her head away.

"Humf. Fine." She rolled her eyes and went to sit on the couch.

Mark pulled me aside.
"What the hell is going on with you?" He asked in a meaner tone.

"I'm sorry mark, I don't know what's gotten into me today. I'm just a little tired." I told him, lying.

I really was pissed, I couldn't even express the hate I had for Jessica.

"It's ok baby, just please be nicer now." He kissed me on the forehead and walked away.

Great, now I have to pretend that she isn't a complete bitch. But how does he not see through her?!?

______________________

AN OK THIS BITCH

also, did you know. It would take the average reader of 200 wpm(words per minute) about one hour to read this story up to this point.

Unlike me it takes me 75 min to read this all because I have the reading speed in 160wpm.